FUE surgeons

wb280

Hi guys, i m back again!!! for the 3rd time!!! I was just so busy with work and trying to forget my hair loss problems but i guess its futile..

I have already decided to take a shot at FUE for my 2nd surgery. I studied the pros and cons very thoroughly and it boils down to post op in the end. I just cannot chair meetings with long rear hair covering my scar and shaved in front. Been there done that. It screwed up my business big time and i cannot afford that again.

Guys, i need your help. I know docs like Rahal and Feller requires shaving of the recipient.. no way out, however, can anyone help me pinpoint surgeons who do not? I am aware that True and Dorin do not require shaving. Any others? How abt Shapiro medical? Doc Cam Simmons?

thanks so much for the help guys!!!

Marcus

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Just for the record, i do not mind shaving the entire head if i really choose Rahal or Feller in the end. I think my hair grows fairly fast so it prob wont take long to grow a couple cm to cover up nicely. However, i would defn still prefer a surgeon who does not need to shave the recipient part. I am entirely ok with shaving the recipient...

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Just for the record, i do not mind shaving the entire head if i really choose Rahal or Feller in the end. I think my hair grows fairly fast so it prob wont take long to grow a couple cm to cover up nicely. However, i would defn still prefer a surgeon who does not need to shave the recipient part. I am entirely ok with shaving the recipient...

Im assuming you meant you were okay with shaving toe donor area as I think this is required for all FUE procedures!! I love all 3 that you mentioned...Rahal, SMG,and Feller....I can't think off the top of my head if there are any FUE doctors that won't require shaving the recipient...Shapiro might not?

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

oops typo! yes i dun mind shaving the donor area :)

Isnt SMG same as Shapiro? Correct me if i am wrong..

I see that u have gone to Rahal and i have talked to Sean and have heard of nothing but raving reviews but Matt told me shaving the recipient is necessary... so i am still a bit undecided... i would like to consider all the surgeons before i make my decision...

If i m not wrong, i think Dorin and True, and SMG do not require shaving... Can anyone shed some light?

thanks!

Do True and Dorin offer FUE?? Yes, I went to Rahal and Im quite partial!! I stayed at the foxbar with a guy who had FUE the day before I had my FUT.. he looked great in a week!!!

You won't regret going to Rahal if you choose!! He's excellent!!.

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

Yup i think True and Dorin offers FUE.. no? OMG, can someone verify that as well?

Dude, i know Rahal's good and with all due respect to all the other good docs, Rahal is still my no. 1 choice but to shave the recipient.. i dunno man... i goto hear of all the docs who do not before i make my decision

Happy growing my friend!

Both Dr. True and Dr. Dorin perform FUE and do not shave the recipient site. We may need to shave the entire donor area but that depends on the size of treatment, usually above 1200 grafts will require a full shave of the back because there simply isn't enough area we can harvest from the shaved strips. You can search us on this forum to see some examples.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

wb280

Don't let shaving scare you away...I understand not wanting too, I don't think anyone wants too, but with FUE I think you will be fine!! Good luck to you...Let me know if you wanna talk about my experience with Dr Rahal...Shoot me a PM with your phone number and Ill call you and share with you what I saw...The 2 patients I stayed at the foxbar with were both FUE patients...they looked great..

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

Yah i know but i am still deciding... THUT, i tried to email u but your current email add seems to be not working, can u pm me another email address in which i can reach u?

Ok so i guess SMG needs to shave as well...

Any other docs who do not require?

WB, how u been? How's your research coming along?

What's the max time off you can take? Any idea on the size of procedure you may require? How many grafts?

I know the shaving issue is big issue for you, but if your hair grows quick, then consider it if you can get some extra time off. Top it off with Biotin pills as I think they make my hair/nails grow fast. May help.

Hi Sean bro! Good good! Hows your healing coming along?

I can take 2 weeks off max max, do u think the hair can grow enough at least to cover up the fact that i have done surgery?

Dr Rahal has seen my pics and he is confident of getting 2500 grafts if not 3000, but i think 2500 is more realistic which i m elated already. I think u r one of his proudest cases of 3k FUE!

So how bro? Whats your take if u were me?