New pics posted - 1829 grafts at 11 months - Dr. Rosanelli

boloheadboy

bolo,

The quality of your hair is outstanding, nice and coarse with a wave.

We both share the wide color contrast with very dark hair and fairer complexion.

Sure another 1500-1800 grafts in the temporal areas to finish building your frontal zone will look real nice and make you look even younger.

Try to not build the density too thick though.

Are you on propecia?

Congrats on a nice look!;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Thanks! It's a definite improvement and I know not go too thick. the 15-18 Dr R recommended is also to move my hairline up about 0.5-1cm, so hopefully that will give everyone a better understanding of what we are trying to accomplish. thanks again for the reply!

You're definitely on the right track. The density looks very good in the front tuft area and just a pinch more in the temoral areas will even everything out.

Whatever works for the Propecia/finasteride frequency of ingestion can be adjusted to every male and also glad that you are having it supervised by a physician.

Hey friend, thanks for sharing your pics and we all look forward to your progress.

You must be getting some good attention and comments from others yes?:cool:

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Things are looking good and this could definitely be a stand alone result without a doubt in my mind as the result is very natural looking.

I would say the "sweet spot" for you hair length is a bit shorter than you have it in your most recent pics. I bet if you cut it shorter, similiar to your before pictures, it would look much fuller.

Anyway whatever you decide to do you're in a good position!! Good luck.

I agree with all of the comments. Looks good and could stand alone. If you do another session, I can understand because of the amount of improvement you already have. Just be sure you have plenty of grafts in the bank for the future if you need them. Nice result!

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

thanks everyone for the comments! I really appreciate the feedback! @gillenator- Yes I have gotten some nice comments recently and nobody has been able to tell. I've had several people tell me I look good and younger now. One person asked me if I had a HT, but I haven't seen him in years and he's starting to thin out in the front, so I think that's why he is a little bit more aware.

My frontal 1/3 is still thinner than the rest and I want to even it out. With that said, I'm 90% sure that I want to go back for the second session, so that I can address some areas that I'm still a little uncomfortable with and to move my hairline forward a little. I'll probably do that with the next 6 months. As of right now, there are days that I feel great about the HT and other days that I don't, but I will say that my confidence has grown compared to this time last year. Anyways, thanks again for the feedback guys.

I think you undershot the graft number needed in the first session possibly.

I see your areas of concern, but keep in mind that transplanted hair will not be as dense as your natural hair. I personally would not move the hairline forward either, as that uses a bunch of grafts to do. if you moved it forward a cm that is about 1000 grafts in itself, it do it with good density.

Good luck with whatever you do. My advice, drop a thousand in your temples and call it a day.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.