6 Day update

hairthere

Hairthere, those really are killer temples, they are really going to close that area in for a nice result. Nice and even and I am dying to see this result. You'll be able to showcase the frontal area nicely, it will open a wide range of hairstyles for you. Especially, sticking the hair up and doing something fun with it.

How are they looking right now? All the scabs off? Did you shed any hairs yet in that area?

Hey Sean, Thanks! Most of the hairs have shed. A few have hung on and it looks like a few have just started growing. I am really excited for this HT to kick in, even more so than the previous ones because it really is the icing on the cake.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Spex, thanks bro, but it just goes to show it does not matter how many times you've been through this or how much you know about HTs; we all have the same worries and impatience post-op. This forum and its supportive members, and the knowledge I went with a top HT doc are what get me through.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Spex, thanks bro, but it just goes to show it does not matter how many times you've been through this or how much you know about HTs; we all have the same worries and impatience post-op. This forum and its supportive members, and the knowledge I went with a top HT doc are what get me through.

Nice to know you vets have to lean on us rookies every now and then!!! I cannot believe Im 6.5 weeks post op already....I have not cut my hair yet, My donor scar is not visible at all....hair is probably a little over a .5 in....it was shaved for surgery...I KNOW I still have a little shock loss around it as well...My recipient area has tiny stubble spread throughout...I know Ive got A LONG ways too go, but its nice to see somethings changing!!

Hang in there bro....Youll wake up one day and probably be sitting back in Fellers chair! ha:)

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website