1500 Grafts/temple points Dr. Feller

hairthere

Bonker, again, just want to state this wasn't Dr. Feller's theory, but mine. Also, my scar wasn't horribly stretched out, but it was certainly a wee bit wider than pencil thin. I also have another strip scar underneath it from my first surgery, so perhaps that contributed to it. How wide has your scar stretched?

NHP; thanks! Never thought I would receive such a nomination, that's for certain, lol!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Oh I see I could of sworn you said feller ages ago that's why I took it in to consideration because obviously he knows his stuff.

Mines 5mm at it's widest which is the horizontal line on the right side of my head and about 3mm at average along the back and left apart from another wide bit at the top of my left side. The tricho closure helps mine as the scar doesn't look so abrupt with a few hairs in.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

• 5 years later...