Alvi armani

newguy28

Bloody hell that sounds like you had fun. Did you ask him why he decided to switch to fue? It did seem to be the switching to fue that sent his results downwards.

He told me he thought it was a better procedure for the patient, but I'm sure making perhaps 3 times the amount than strip was a factor. There were probably a lot of patients that got good FUE results from him, and it's likely he really thought he was getting the same results as with strip. The more megasessions that were done, the more cases of poor yield, like mine, arose.

• 7 months later...

Greetings, im a 22 year old male having genetic baldness

i'm considerin an hair transplant after consecutive treatment failures with the wrong people the recent being ADVANCED HAIR STUDIO

i would like to go for an strip surgery rather an FUE

could you place recommend an good surgeon around INDIA or ARABIA

I would stay away from Armani. Some patients of his have experienced total donor depletion from excessive FUE. His hairline designs are attractive, I will give him that. But reports of poor yield and exhausted donor are a big no no for me.

• 9 months later...
Has anyone actually had a procedure done by Armani's clinic on here? Just reading the mixed reviews and I hear many people who are not a fan of his work but where is the feedback coming from?

I had two sessions done with Dr Alvi (before he changed his name to Armani). I would have to say I was pretty pleased with the results. It looks pretty natural as far as I have been told by those who know I had it done. I don't broadcast it to anyone either, basically only my immediate family knows. Now, ten years later I am experiencing some major overall thinning where its getting to the point of where I was before the HT. At age 55 now it doesn't bother me that much since so many guys my age have thinning or next to no hair. I also used to dye my hair since I went grey in my 30's and I used to get a lot of comments from people regarding that and to just let it go natural which I did starting at age 50. Being thin and grey makes you look older no doubt, but at some point in time you just say fuck it, whatever.

PS. I just recently found out that Alvi/Armani was disciplined by the College of Surgeons who basically stripped him of his licence to practice in Canada. I know this was based on a complaint from a patient who was not happy with his HT and had asked for a refund. But there had to have been numerous complaint in order for him to lose his license? At the time I went to him he was being touted as one of the best around but I guess at some point he just got too greedy. He did seem to be an odd fellow as I recall.

Edited by gap

He have best hairlines in the world.

it's true.

he used to be an excellent FUT surgeon and had some of the best HT results I've ever seen,but apparently he decided to go FUE only and started franchising his name opening clinics everywhere and produced some very poor results that are impossible to correct due over harvesting FUE grafts,etc. he's known to be unethical in his FUE approach.

but his hairline designs (FUT) were the BEST.and most natural ones.

it's interesting because Rahal is also famous for his hairline designs and he used to work with Armani for some time before he started his own clinic.