Instant email notification

NEWHAIRPLEASE

All of the sudden Im not getting my instant email notifications after a reply to a thread I posted in...I checked my settings and everything is fine..just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this??

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

I used to have that issue. I checked my settings and couldn't figure it out. I emailed Bill and he solved it for me...so try emailing Bill.

• Administrators

Hi guys,

Yes, this happened yesterday and it is as a result of many mail hosts getting very stickyt about the message header where the "from" address needs to be a valid mail account. This has been resolved and I did a test post and got the notification, so from today Jan 7, it should all be fine again.

Regards

Hans

Webmaster

• Administrators

The notification messages from the forum should now be working fine again. There was a day or so when changes made to recipient mail servers caused them to fail, as the send mail address was not recognised correctly.

Please could you let me know if this is still not working.

Thanks

Hans

The Hair Restoration Social Network Admin

• Administrators

OK, changes to the server and forum settings have been sorted out and the messages are now being delivered. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope that it was not too much of an issue for our members.

Best wishes

Hans

The Hair Restoration Social Network Admin

• Administrators

Another post to this topic, to make sure that the notification does get through. I did test this in another topic and the notice came through fine, so everything should be back to normal again.

Again, apologies to all for any inconvenience, it has been rather frustrating from this end to resolve it, but all is well in the end.

Best wishes

Hans

Webmaster