Louis Walsh Hair transplant

chrisdav

X Factor judge Louis Walsh has ?30K hair transplant after Simon Cowell jibe - mirror.co.uk

I found this earlier today and thought i would post it.

Never actually heard of this clinic, but the clinic is charging 10 EURO per fut graft (use XE to translate to your currency) 13.20$ 8.46 GBP

I don't believe their results warrant this high pricing for fut and i am confident the majority of surgeons listed on here are better and more reasonably priced.

The reason for posting is no doubt, their enquiries will increase like any surgeon who has the exposure of performing a 'celebrity hair transplant' but potential customers need to know there are better options available.

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Exactly right Mars.

I don't really watch X-factor etc but my family do, so i don't know what his hair looked like before and how many grafts he would need or has had.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Celebs shut down the whole clinic So no other patients are there at the same time so they have to pay for loss of earnings to the clinic.

I know because I'm famous in the uk ha ha ha.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Celebs shut down the whole clinic So no other patients are there at the same time so they have to pay for loss of earnings to the clinic.

I know because I'm famous in the uk ha ha ha.

Yeah me too

But not disclosing this fact in the papers gives the impression that its what an ht costs.

Edited by Sparky

Sparky very true. I suppose the papers glamerise it to make it look like only celebs can afford.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Hair Restoration Blackrock clinic is well known in Ireland and do charge ?10 a graft for both FUE and FUT. I think the charge for a consultation is ?250, but you get this back if you go ahead with the procedure. lol

Below is what it says on their cost page,

“The cost of carrying out a quality hair transplant is considerable as the process requires a team of highly skilled medical staff and technicians. On any one transplant surgery there may be up to 18 technicians, nurses and surgeons working on each patient. There is no low-cost method of providing a permanent solution to hair loss by surgical means. Therefore, if cost is the principal factor guiding your decision about whether or not to have a hair transplant, we strongly advise that you do not have surgery but that you consider the medical treatments instead. Having an inferior quality hair transplant carried out can have serious, negative and long-term consequences. As one patient put it: "You never remember the price of a good job and you never forget the price of a bad one".

The price per transplanted follicular unit graft is ?10

Please note the cost per transplanted graft above does not relate to the transplant of scars, eyebrows and repair work. These patients will be quoted on a case by case basis and a quote will be provided at the consultation with the consultant surgeons.”

Im pretty sure Louie Walsh and Rooney etc who have gone public didnt pay a cent to the clinic so they could plug the clinic and dupe folk into thinking they should pay 10 euros a graft

dont be fooled by celebs

Definatly bigcow , I agree , these "celebs" will deffo have the proceedure for free , and then boast about it in the media afterwards .

Can you imagine just how much money a page in one of the national papers would cost for an advertisement ..............

When you can bug a "celeb" for a free proceedure , then get his or her press adgents to slip it to the papers !

massive coverege for peanuts , unfortinatly it's not massive coverage on the scalp hahahahahaaha

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

• 2 weeks later...

There are now so many hair transplant surgeons which means there are so many options. I would not recommend that one should just go by the popularity of HT of celebrities, but also have a look at people who did theri HT from some other surgeon and have produced excellent result. Don't you all think so ?