where to get propecia

I've been various links to spex's web site to get generic visions but the site its linked to doesn't look very professional and there is quiet a few spelling mistakes. Just sending an email and electronic funds transfer also seems a bit risky.

Granted they all seem cheap but is it worth it?

I would go see your local dermatologist. That is the easiest way. If you are considering restoration at any point, make an appointment with one of the recommended doctors and start that relationship with them.

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Actually, if you can get a visit with a doctor recommended on this site he should give you a prescription for generic finasteride 5 mg. that is the active ingredient in propecia. It will cost you about 10 dollars and you can cut the pills in 1/4. One 10 dollar bottle will last you 3 months or more. You will find that is what most people will do!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

I am in the Uk too newby1234.

Myself like several other Uk users of this forum and others, have been ordering from Dr Singh for a long while now and it is definitely legitimate.

Spex is a veteren in the hairloss industry and his guidance is undoubtedly trustworthy.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I have used Dr Singh and UK finasteride as well. His service is awesome, His assistant answers your emails within hours and as soon as you pay you get the meds like within 2 days it's all recorded delivery which you have to sign for. Impressive. The meds are all legit with long 2 year expiry dates in original packaging.

What I like about them is that they keep you informed all the way as in from first email to when the money has been paid to when the drugs have been posted. I just wish this was around before I was blowing ?700+ a year on Propecia from the belgravia hair clinic!

:)2250 Strip Dr Feller

:)1900 Strip Dr Feller

-----------------------------------

2 Great HT's & Experiences

-----------------------------------

I recommend Dr Singh as he is a very reliable legitimate cheap source for meds at ukfinasteride.info

Legit and reliable being the main reason I get my finpecia from him. If money is really tight for you then just make sure you purchase from reliable sources as there are many bogus ones who will lure the budget purchaser in on the cheap.

Many UK guys get their finasteride from Dr Singh and all speak very highlynof his excellent service, hence why I have no issue recommending him.

Best

S

Hey

Didnt you used to recommend Dr Ashcroft ? I though thats where you got your supply from?

I have used Dr Singh and UK finasteride as well. His service is awesome, His assistant answers your emails within hours and as soon as you pay you get the meds like within 2 days it's all recorded delivery which you have to sign for. Impressive. The meds are all legit with long 2 year expiry dates in original packaging.

What I like about them is that they keep you informed all the way as in from first email to when the money has been paid to when the drugs have been posted. I just wish this was around before I was blowing ?700+ a year on Propecia from the belgravia hair clinic!

Hi

What option do you go for as there is 3 different brands on the page, im guessing they all do the same thing?

Thanks for the replies. I found one American website claiming to sell a months worth of finisteride for 6 dollars! They surely about legitimate?!

I'd be interested to know why you choose finpecia over the other generic varieties Spex?