Booked another strip

hairthere

Hair loss has been such a huge albatross for me that I think just getting the procedure has lifted some of that off of me and changed me for the better already!

LOL, it is strange but I feel the same way, it even started to some degree immediately after I just made the appointment and then to a greater degree when I saw the hair installed...

I am so happy to have this forum because I used to think there was something wrong with me and that others dealt with this issue better than me but I have found great comfort in the support here.

Hi guys

The reason you guys feel good about having a ht , even before the results have grown in , is because when you are losing your hair to male pattern baldness you are no longer in control of your own situation , this leads to an increase in your anxiety levels and stress .

You feel anxious due to loss of control , by taking the first step and accepting this is happening , then to stopping or controlling your hairloss you are in effect taking control of your situation again , this leads to reducing your anxiety , worry and stress levels .

Because you guys have then researched the process and results , come to your own self informed decision based on facts and evidence , plus your own instict about your surgeon , you have infact made in informed choice , are happy and confident with that choice , taken back control of your situation and feel pretty dam confident in youselves .

Acceptance , taking control , honest and informed desision based on evidence , facts and good research , expectations met with good result , regain of confidence .

Thats why you guys feel pretty good about yourselves right now , and so you should , good luck boys .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Hi guys

The reason you guys feel good about having a ht , even before the results have grown in , is because when you are losing your hair to male pattern baldness you are no longer in control of your own situation , this leads to an increase in your anxiety levels and stress .

You feel anxious due to loss of control , by taking the first step and accepting this is happening , then to stopping or controlling your hairloss you are in effect taking control of your situation again , this leads to reducing your anxiety , worry and stress levels .

Because you guys have then researched the process and results , come to your own self informed decision based on facts and evidence , plus your own instict about your surgeon , you have infact made in informed choice , are happy and confident with that choice , taken back control of your situation and feel pretty dam confident in youselves .

Acceptance , taking control , honest and informed desision based on evidence , facts and good research , expectations met with good result , regain of confidence .

Thats why you guys feel pretty good about yourselves right now , and so you should , good luck boys .

richie

I will agree with that!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website