Dr. Glenn M. Charles - 2675 Follicular Unit Grafts in (2) sessions

I would have expected it to be much more dense for 2 sessions and over 3000 grafts. Sorry to say. I think we can get into a bad habbit of praising all work because we like the doctor. If we say everything is excellent, how is a newbie going to know the difference between average and excellent?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I would have expected it to be much more dense for 2 sessions and over 3000 grafts. Sorry to say. I think we can get into a bad habbit of praising all work because we like the doctor. If we say everything is excellent, how is a newbie going to know the difference between average and excellent?

Spanker

I think the work is excellent..I think a lot of grafts went to the temple points so from what I can tell between the temple points and the hairline, I would call it a success..LikeI said though, looks like the patients crown is starting to thin a bit though.

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

I agree with both of you. These results are good, but I have had better and was also hoping it would of had more density. I think it is important for the doctors to show all types of results. Patients who are considering hair transplantation should know there is a range of results. I do not think it is a good idea to only show those cases that are unbelievable. It may lead to false expectations.

Nicely said Dr. Charles!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.