3 month update!! - HT - Dr. Keller in Chicago - 3140 grafts

Dr. Keller was very very pleased, and I am as well. I thought, and he verified that I seem to luckily be progressing ahead of schedule.

These are pictures that Dr. Keller took. Please note that my hair is not styled! lol I woke up, put a hat on, and grabbed the train. But, hopefully you will get the picture.

He also stated that the trichophytic closure he performed looked great and that there was clearly at least two rows of hairs already growing through the scar. The scar on the sides is skin color, but in the back it is still pink, understandably.

I'm very excited.

Let me know what you all think and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Hope everyone is well, and as always, Happy Growing.

5b32d03c792bc_frontleftcropped.jpg.d900f51915fe9af487e2f542a06fb98d.jpg

5b32d03c992f7_frontcropped.jpg.8ae2db5e08655879d983d39c99e8a741.jpg

5b32d03cb1a93_frontrightcropped.jpg.1df2486fe64aa6204d2cff95e4193327.jpg

My Hair Loss Web Site

FUT - 8/12/11 - Dr. Keller - Chicago - 3140 grafts

365 singles, 375 doubles, & 2400 multiple hair grafts

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or a professional within the hair transplant field, but I am one hell of a researcher and have been dubbed "master googler" by people that know me. So, anything I say is solely my best opinion or answer based on everything I have read and/or experienced. :)

Congrats on making it through the doldrums. You're past the hardest part. You look to be right on track. Have fun these next few months!

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Looks REALLY good...you can def see the new hairline design...once it fully grows in soon it will look amazing!!! Congrats!

i am new on this forum i had done transplant 2 and half month ago and excited for result your result look great and hope you get more thick hair.

Oh, the hairs will definitely get thicker - well, I HOPE so, at least they are supposed to. They are just baby hairs now, and all of them haven't even started to grow in (some of the cycles). It is still VERY early. Half of them are still blonde/white baby stage.

Everyone, thanks so much for the compliments, at this stage, so far...I couldn't be happier. We'll see, but I am excited like everyone says, for the next 3 months.

Happy growing to everyone, and good luck with your HT uzy as you had yours done around the same time as me.

Edited by southbeacharchi

My Hair Loss Web Site

FUT - 8/12/11 - Dr. Keller - Chicago - 3140 grafts

365 singles, 375 doubles, & 2400 multiple hair grafts

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or a professional within the hair transplant field, but I am one hell of a researcher and have been dubbed "master googler" by people that know me. So, anything I say is solely my best opinion or answer based on everything I have read and/or experienced. :)