Dr Feller is my choice for FUE

FUEmaster

Hello all, been a big reader of the forum for over 12 months and decided to join in light of my decision to finally proceed with the FUE master.

Dr Feller and his ability with FUE has had me interested in hair restoration for sometime. I have been reading forums and researching FUE in particular and had consultations with several clinics and based on all my reading and research decided on the one and only Dr Feller. I have met 3 FUE patients of Dr Fellers here in the UK thanks to Spex and their hair was remarkable. I am fortunate that its only my hairline that has been subject to a slight recession and the rest of my hair is still in tact at the age of 39. I am very excited indeed to have Dr Feller do my surgery as many know he is the master at FUE, been performing it longer than most and trained others to do it including Dr Rahal. I only want the very best and prepared to pay for it and after seeing real life patients and spoken to them at length about Dr Feller I have scheduled my surgery in January due to the extended holiday period. I know FUE can't produce as high yield as strip surgery but based on my minimal requirement of 800, 1000 grafts I feel confident my objective can be achieved especially in the FUE masters hands. I want to say thank you to the forum and the posters who have shared their information and hope to put back like many have here regarding my results and experience in the future and will get Dr Feller to post my pictures so can track the progress.

A big thanks to Spex for his help too as many know he is a life saver and a great guy to know when it comes to matters surrounding hair loss.

JJ

"FUE Master" is a really a bold statement. Good luck to you tho. It sounds like you are looking at quite a small case.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

FUEmaster,

Congratulations on your decision to have your FUE with Dr. Feller. He is truly one of the world's best. Please be sure to continue updating us on your progress.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I agree, Dr Feller is the King of FUE in USA and North America IMO, he trained many docs like Dr Rahal and Dr Lindset and maybe more. Great choice buddy.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hi bud

I went with Feller and I'm also from the UK , I'm hoping to go back and have my front done and have been looking at the pros and cans between FUE and FUT , numbers , yeld , cost availability ,etc .

You'll be fine with Dr Feller and FUE , like hariri said , Dr Feller has taught others and he has some other the most natural results to date .

People always fixate on the numbers , how many grafts etc , but with FUE it's the yeld that is the most important thing and Dr Feller is one of the best at his craft .

Keep us updated

thanks

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Good choice very passionate, honest, skilled surgeon.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Hi

I hope to be going back to Dr Feller in jan , I will be doing strip though , more grafts needed and i want the best yield .

Have you got any pics of your loss to compare please bud ?

thanks

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Your in good hands fuemaster and you should have absolutely no worries.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.