considering FUE with Dr Keser

eminem21

hey guys ive heard alot about dr keser on this site

so i am currently having a online consultaion with him as im from australia....

please look at my pic and see the amount of grafts i need to have good density throughout all my thinning areas as i really want to do it with 1 surgery

i also like to wear my hair short probably a # 3 - 4 on the clippers

thanks guys much appreciated

5b32cf9a6d25f_FRONT2.JPG.5fe142201ff0adca865d88207d210558.JPG

5b32cf9a7f5ea_BACK2.JPG.11ae3ee6d3a23dd1d604df1165468551.JPG

Hey dude - you are born in 1989 and you have hair, you are quite young and very early stage to consider an HT. I am no expert but many people on this site are against people who go for early HT at such young age.

Anyways good job for starting your research now - you will need some good few months or a year to understand and hav a clear idea of what to expect and then you can be your judge.

About number of grafts cant really help - there are many other experienced people here who can maybe advise you.

Are you using any medication to prevent hair loss like finasteride or minoxidil? I ask because you are very young and are going toward a high number on the norwood scale, probably an early 5A at the moment but could be a 6 within a few years. This medication should at least stop the hair from continuing to fall out or you can even see some hair growth after about 1 year on the medication. I don't believe you should consider having a transplant until you use the medication for at least 1 year and see the results. If you go on to see a stabilization or regrowth than you can proceed probably with less grafts than you would need now, and if you go on to lose more hair even with the medication after a year than you should probably completely rethink how many grafts you need to use and for what area because you'll need to use them efficiently. Also for the size of the treatment that you would need I don't think FUE is the right decision, you probably will need 3000 grafts at least to get a very nice change to your appearance and you could very well need a second treatment to increase overall density from the first one.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Yeah I agree with MattyB. Its unstable, my cousins there told me that. Why dont you get a ticket and go to Brussels Belgium and have it done with Dr. Bisanga ??? Its obviously from results and posts that he is the best FUE surgeon in Europe maybe in the world !

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I think this guy does great work. He was one of my choices too from the list of surgeons I had. From looking at your pictures, I'd say you are a Norwood 4. You do have frontal recession as well as losses dispersed throughout your midsection. I don't know if you will advance later, but it seems that you may very well go towards a 5V or 6 in the future possibly. You do have native hairs in your mid scalp, which are starting to thin. Have you tried any medications? Understanding that you want to use close clippers, I don't think you have to worry about that with FUE.

I'd say you'll need at least 3500 grafts to start, frontal and then some dispersed into other zones to add density, I wouldn't even mess with the crown yet, but it is likely you may need another procedure. This transplant hair restoration process is not going to be a one hit wonder, as you don't know how much further your hairloss could extend. You were born in 1989, I mean you are very young but I can understand your concerns completely. Everything I just said is my opinion.

No, azazelgs.But my mother is. She is from Adna.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]