HT Centre/UBC Vancouver... anyone know about it?

it's ridiculous because I live minutes away

If you live minutes away from them then you would live minutes away also from Hasson and Wong. If you are interested in a hair transplant I recommend you go to both clinics for a consutation.

I am familar with this clinic. Dr. Shapiro is a world famous dermotologist but I will keep my opinion to myself concerning their hair transplants to myself.

Fiat and Ferrari are made very close to each other they both do the same thing but are they the same????

Good luck

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

No way!

No way!

They have only one photo of a 40 yr old client, low quailty, blurred photo, different lighting and the results still looks very poor.

No way!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Just incase my previous post was inconclusive or misunderstood. I recommend that you choose to stay away from this clinic.

Choose H&W if your lucky enough to live near to their HQ.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.