3300 grafts by Dr. Sajad Khan Dubai

allgone111

Allgone, where exactly did you have your hairs implanted. The crown area or the center or the front or all over? From the pictures 12 months after, it seems your frontal area there is some hair growth if you had it implanted there or maybe that's how you styled it. For the crown areas, I don't see much of a change if all 3300 grafts were used in that region. Are you on any medications? rogaine or finasteride? Do you have any more photos of before and after or maybe even photos post op right after surgery?

Just like what happened to me before. 2500 grafts with the yield of less than half even. HT in Middle East sucks especially Dubai. We got rich oil countries but zero respected HT clinics. Wish to have some decent surgeons in the region even if they visit us for a certain period and perform surgeries by cooperating with any class hospital. We got loads of failure HTs especially in Dubai where it has more than 5 clinics among them Armani & Nuhart & LADHAIR.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi I went to Dr khan about 10 years ago, when she had the 3000 grafts for 2 dollars a graft. Or some thing like that, I left that surgery all bandaged up like I was in a car accident, and after about 9 month to a year there was no way I got 3000 grafts, I went to dr Konoir and he said it looked like about 6 to 700 grafts, now ten years later I can tell most my graft from Dr khan fell out, Its a horrible, I got a transplant done from dr Konoir he did a good job, and very professional