Carolina Hair Surgery - Any reviews?

If I were you I would consult with Dr. Cooley. You can do a search for him on here. He is a highly respected HT surgeon nearby. I would also recommend that you consult with a few top surgeons recommended on this site and find one you are most comfortable with. Don't let geography get in your way.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

You want Dr. Cooley at Carolina Dermatology. You are so lucky to have a world class surgeon nearby.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Let me be, um, third, to recommend Dr. Cooley. He is a trailblazer and his cost is VERY competitive with the clinic you recommended. The clinic you recommended is not a coalition member nor recommended by this site. Go with a recommended or coalition doc. (also note- the clinic you mentioned is also using Neograft for FUE which is an automated extraction machine. The jury is still out on that)

Edited by GreaseDJ

Sure - he uses graduated pricing - they get cheaper the more you do. I did 2500 grafts and it averaged 3.76 per graft plus $500 for acell which has made my scar nearly invisible even just a month out and hopefully will produce greater yield.

Oh- that also includes two nights hotel and shuttles to and from the office from the hotel. You really shouldn't bargain shop with something as important and permanent as surgery, but Dr. Cooley proves that you can have a top notch surgery at an affordable rate.

As a Dr. Cooley veteran, I highly, highly recommend him and suggest a consult. I wouldn't go with a surgeon who wasn't recommended on this forum -- way too risky. And Dr. Cooley is truly world-class, as are some of the other doctors on here. You're lucky you're so close.

• 2 years later...

I had FUE 3000 graft transplant with Dr Michael Vores Yesterday (2 sittings Saturday and Sunday). So far no pain and no loosing of implanted or existing grafts other than swelling around right eye which Is mostly common in Hair tranplants . Will post more updates here which may be positive or negative (Hoping positive results)

To give little background of me I am 28 yeard old male with Norwood Class 6 male pattern baldness.

• 10 months later...