Dr Ron Shapiro, Dr Panine, Dr Feriduni, Dr Feller

keithh

Hi KeithH,

I must confess, I know very little of Dr Panine so it would be unfair of me to comment.

In terms of the other three, I would be in favour of SMG over Dr Feriduni, albeit Dr Feriduni has produced some excellent results. What tips it for me with Dr R Shapiro is the consistent life changing results with a conservative approach. You have already done your homework by the sounds of it, having followed some of SMG's excellent cases, among them being Aaron and Orlhair... and many others.

I take it you are from the UK Keith like me? Difficult call mate. Some will say that location is irrelevant , but it's not in my opinion. Accessibility with the Doc post op is crucial, especially if things don't go quite as planned.

Feriduni is excellent and local for us and I have not ruled him out for my next HT, however if you wish to travel across the pond, SMG are a step up in class I feel. The aftercare matches the skill and I have yet to come across any examples of bad aftercare and communication issues. Aftercare and communication are massive factors, especially when dropping into Doc's office for a one to one is not feasible.

Good luck in your research

Jessie

1000 FUE Dr Feller Sept 2010

2 UK strip procedures 2007 and 2009

Kieth I am not sure how many new hair rogaine produces. What it does in my understanding is it stops the hair from going into the resting phase. Meaning if it works correctly you will have 100% of your hair growing and none in resting phase. I believe you have about 20-30% of your hair in resting stage therefore rogain allows you to have up to 30% more hair on your head.

I have also heard after a few years people can go through a huge shedding but it all returns.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Thanks Guys

Profoam, Iv been using Rogaine all over my head. It seems to be working. I wont be getting a HT until im 100% sure the meds are working.

By Rogaine do you mean foam or liquid ? I had MUCH better results from the foam and you can get it for about $12/bottle. I use 2 + bottles a month

• 2 weeks later...

Jessie, I’m from Ireland. It is a hard one to call. I keep changing my mind on which doc I think is best for me. Dr Feriduni would be best if something went wrong. 50 euro flight from Dublin.

Thanks for the information Lorenzo. I’ve looked at your case. Congratulations on an excellent result

Profoam, I’ve been using the Foam for the last four months. I’ve three months supply of Kirkland Minoxidil liquid, but have never used it.

From my experience you are better off going to Dr Feriduni. To me he is the best in Europe and his staff treat you like a king...no hassling nor worries about anything. the entire experience was well orchestrated by him and his staff. On top of providing the best HT in Europe, he and his staff provide the best service out of the clinic...I was taken back and forth from the hotel to the clinic without ever having to make a call for a cab and the cab was always on time, I was in a high class hotel and being register under Dr Feriduni's patient I was always well treated there. from dr Feriduni to today I always get all my questions answered. you are so lucky because I live in the USA and i am already planning my second HT with Dr Feriduni; I wish i were you and be closer but well i'll make the trip again since i know the high quality of his work.

Rebelvegas, Your result is great. I would be delighted if my HT turned out that good. Why are you planning HT number 2?

Over the last few months I've been in contact with Daphne from Dr. Feriduni's office and I have always received excellent information and advice. The only issue I have is the response time; however, I’m sure they deal with patient concerns promptly.

Also, I would like to use Acell in my surgery and as far as I’m aware it hasn’t been approved in Europe, but this is not a deal breaker.

Hi Keith,

I am planning a second HT in order to add volume. that second HT was already planned with Dr Feriduni based on the amount of graft I would need to achieve coverage as well as volume. I am really satisfy right now with the result and could wait little bit to go for the second HT but I prefer to do all it quickly, get over it and move on with my life. Again, not everyone is the same in my case I requested to also have volume thus the second HT. Yes, daphne is really nice and helpful as well as Dr Feriduni's entire staff. You will be really happy with Dr Feriduni.

Hi Keith,

I am planning a second HT in order to add volume. that second HT was already planned with Dr Feriduni based on the amount of graft I would need to achieve coverage as well as volume. I am really satisfy right now with the result and could wait little bit to go for the second HT but I prefer to do all it quickly, get over it and move on with my life. Again, not everyone is the same in my case I requested to also have volume thus the second HT. Yes, daphne is really nice and helpful as well as Dr Feriduni's entire staff. You will be really happy with Dr Feriduni.

Your hair is almost EXACTLY like mine( after your surgery), I actually toyed tonight with combing my hair to the side like you have yours as it seems to cover the hairline better.

I am getting about 1K grafts in my hairline area at some point in 2012, I'm guessing you are doing just about the same thing.

I'm 43 and have used 2K grafts to date and haven't had any work since 2006

I never heard of your Dr but your hair looks great, I can't see a reason to come to the U.S for a HT if you live overseas if your DR is getting consistent results like yours.

Thank you profoam for the compliment. Dr Feriduni did a great job as it is barely detectable. Till today no one ever asked me if i had a HT, instead I received great compliment about my hair. I actually live in the USA but have family i visit whenever i can in France, so at that time I travelled to Hasselt to meet Dr Feriduni and will do the same soon again; as i plan on visiting my family and have my second HT to complete my goal.

• 3 weeks later...