Online 1mg Finasteride Store?

Boba909

Does anyone buy their 1 mg generic finasteride tablets from an online pharmacy? If so, can you please point me to the store you bought it from? I'm trying to find a reliable store to buy my 1 mg since I do not wish to buy the 5 mg sold at retail stores.

Edit: I'm from the U.S.

Edited by Boba909

Does anyone buy their 1 mg generic finasteride tablets from an online pharmacy? If so, can you please point me to the store you bought it from? I'm trying to find a reliable store to buy my 1 mg since I do not wish to buy the 5 mg sold at retail stores.

the place I go and I know a LOT of forum members have had good service from is http://www.ukfinasteride.info

I think 1mg is around ?200, you get it within a couple of days, super fast service, a god send for us Uk guys

:)2250 Strip Dr Feller

:)1900 Strip Dr Feller

-----------------------------------

2 Great HT's & Experiences

-----------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...

Are you switching from generic proscar? If so, I'm curious why.

To answer your question though, I use Pharm4all. I did a ton of research before choosing, and they were highly rated so went with them. I've also had results so it's definitely legit.

Are you switching from generic proscar? If so, I'm curious why.

To answer your question though, I use Pharm4all. I did a ton of research before choosing, and they were highly rated so went with them. I've also had results so it's definitely legit.

Spoke with Walmart pharmacist who denied to prescribe me generic proscar for hair loss because he says splitting them into 5 pieces will lose its effectiveness. Whether that's true or not, i don't want to risk finding out. So i'd rather buy generic 1 mg.

I also heard Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Inc. is planning on manufacturing generic propecia 1 mg. I just emailed them to ask when they're going to release it. Hope to hear back from them soon.

i bought finasteride from 4rx.com and the first order was cipla brand , very good stuff , the second one i order from the same site but i forgot to tell them do not send me other brand then cipla , unfortunately i got some sugar pills from genopharm ( not sure the exact name) and of course after only few weeks i start to lose a lot of my hair. So i called them back to get cipla this time . They apologize ,and they send cilpla { a lot more than i order} and since then i got only good stuff. the name is finpecia

Spoke with Walmart pharmacist who denied to prescribe me generic proscar for hair loss because he says splitting them into 5 pieces will lose its effectiveness. Whether that's true or not, i don't want to risk finding out. So i'd rather buy generic 1 mg.

I also heard Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Inc. is planning on manufacturing generic propecia 1 mg. I just emailed them to ask when they're going to release it. Hope to hear back from them soon.

The pharmacist denied you proscar for hair loss because he said you can't cut them up into 5 pieces? I have never heard of that. I didn't know it could reduce its effectiveness? I cut proscar up to 4 pieces, assuming they are near 1.25mg in size? Please let me know if you find a reputable seller online for the finasteride, now I am interested in the 1 mg generic. I might as well not take a chance with the medication. Especially, if your not getting the potency your suppose to. Even though Walmart's generic price for the proscar is very good.

Edited by Sean