5 month post op pics Dr Hasson 4500 grafts

What a HUGE difference. Looks like you are going to be a "Wow" result.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Yes you've not had a freak boom but the growth between 4 and 5 month is substantial and it must put you're heart and mind to rest seeing these gaps filling in.

I've been seeing a lot of 3 to 4 month booms lately so has made me worry a little that i didn't get 1 during 3 and 4 so hopefully i'll get it late like you.

Whats the scar like have the staple holes healed well and shockloss gone i'm having issues with the staple holes in areas which have caused a lot of shockloss?

Ps i don't think you're doing your self any favours shaving the top to a blade 5 i think you'd look miles better letting it grow out, just of interest are you shaving the top and leaving the fringe long as it looks a lot that way?

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Yes you've not had a freak boom but the growth between 4 and 5 month is substantial and it must put you're heart and mind to rest seeing these gaps filling in.

I've been seeing a lot of 3 to 4 month booms lately so has made me worry a little that i didn't get 1 during 3 and 4 so hopefully i'll get it late like you.

Whats the scar like have the staple holes healed well and shockloss gone i'm having issues with the staple holes in areas which have caused a lot of shockloss?

Ps i don't think you're doing your self any favours shaving the top to a blade 5 i think you'd look miles better letting it grow out, just of interest are you shaving the top and leaving the fringe long as it looks a lot that way?

Hi thanks for your responce. If i am honest i have never compared my progress to anyone else's as you well know we all grow and heal differently, i think this has been the key for me not worrying too much about my progress so far. Also pictures can be deceiving and personally for me my hair looks better in person, i havent told anyone barr my other half about my HT i just said i had some nasty scalp condition which led to my hair falling out and a friend recently said that its weird how my hair has grown in alot thicker there exact words were "it has grown in with a vengance' i wasnt gonna disagree!!!

My scar/staple holes/shockloss have been virtually non exsitant i had shock loss at the sides in the begining but nothing major, this journey can take up to 18 months so you and i are only really at the begining so you will all come good!!

Nope not shaving the top and leaving the fringe i shave it all the same length on top my fringe just grows really fast and i normally have to buzz my hair every 3 weeks so its due a buzz soon. yeh i agree the pics dont show the "style" so to speak of my present hair but like i said in person it looks way much better.

Sweet, buzzing for you anyway I think it will really take off now and there seems to be chance of a wow result here given the size of the area, amount of grafts and how much more grow time you have left.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Sweet, buzzing for you anyway I think it will really take off now and there seems to be chance of a wow result here given the size of the area, amount of grafts and how much more grow time you have left.

thanks wish you happy growing too!!! look forward to seeing your recent pics

i havent told anyone barr my other half about my HT i just said i had some nasty scalp condition which led to my hair falling out and a friend recently said that its weird how my hair has grown in alot thicker there exact words were "it has grown in with a vengance' i wasnt gonna disagree!!!

I love that, grown in with a vengeance! And looking at your pics, I have to say your friend is right. Congrats!