Yday HT photos and Questions

I have had 3 HTs including I did Yday.It was 1800 grafts surgery.previously 2 were done,500 and 1200 grafts respectively.2nd one did not work that well

this is 3rd one what was done Yday.

My questions are:

1)According to me,its enough density,my existing hair were shaved off,they are not many but with thse many new hair they would look good.

what do you think 1800 grafts are there on my scalp now?

would they make difference if I have already existing FEW hair?

2) Most important concern is that my previous surgery did not work as it should have been,due to unknown reasons.

But this surgery from start to end was awesome!

but what can be the reason for Ht surgery failure? I know its difficult to tell,but what can I do to minimize this risk and to maximize my results.

Expert comments are highly appreciated.

Waiting for your reply.

20110712_018.jpg.562eb90dbc6c436d14d61605991b6815.jpg

I have had 3 HTs including I did Yday.It was 1800 grafts surgery.previously 2 were done,500 and 1200 grafts respectively.2nd one did not work that well

this is 3rd one what was done Yday.

My questions are:

1)According to me,its enough density,my existing hair were shaved off,they are not many but with thse many new hair they would look good.

what do you think 1800 grafts are there on my scalp now?

would they make difference if I have already existing FEW hair?

2) Most important concern is that my previous surgery did not work as it should have been,due to unknown reasons.

But this surgery from start to end was awesome!

but what can be the reason for Ht surgery failure? I know its difficult to tell,but what can I do to minimize this risk and to maximize my results.

Expert comments are highly appreciated.

Waiting for your reply.

Who were your surgeons on your hair transplants? Do you have any photos of your other procedures, before and afters?

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Who were your surgeons on your hair transplants? Do you have any photos of your other procedures, before and afters?

Ya this is after my 2nd HT,it did not gain me enough hair,but people who had seen me before HT could say that I have grown new hair,but change was not as desired by me.

what can you say about the graft placement in this case?

03032010101.jpg.4686e03631be4f7b529eca1354a2939a.jpg

who were your surgeons on your hair transplants? Do you have any photos of your other procedures, before and afters?

and for god's sake please someone guide me

i want to know what factors affect hair growth after ht surgery and how can we ensure good results from our side?

Please i want your guidance.

Edited by VicVanceIND

1800 will make some difference bot that area needed closer to 4K to make a bag difference I thing. You will get some coverage but I would not expect a full head of hair.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

1800 will make some difference bot that area needed closer to 4K to make a bag difference I thing. You will get some coverage but I would not expect a full head of hair.

My head was trimmed before surgery,it is not that blad head.btw thank you.

can you tell me how MASTURBATION affects HT surgery? what if it is done after one day?

I am asking because as it produces DHT like stress produces,so even though grafts are not dislodged does this activity affect grafts after one day after HT surgery?

then stress and masturbation both affect grafts if done after one day after HT surgery?

if yes,please explain how.

thank you,

VicVance,

Welcome to our discussion forum and social community and thanks for sharing your surgical hair restoration photos immediately post-op. I trust you'll find this community very helpful in providing you with the information and support you need as you venture through your hair restoration journey.

Because this forum is a place for honest and candid feedback, I'm going to tell you a couple of things you may not want to hear. Keep in mind that this is only my opinion based on my experience as a patient and the managing publisher of this hair restoration community. I'm also only basing these comments based on the photos and information you've already presented.

For starters, 1800 grafts will not give you the kind of results you're most likely looking to achieve over such a large bald area, even in conjunction with the previous surgeries. Thus, you should begin anticipating the need for subsequent hair transplant procedures to give you the kind of results you'd most likely be happy with.

Secondly, I must admit that I'm a little concerned about the size of the incisions. These postoperative photos don't show the kind of refined work this community is used to seeing from physicians recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. I want to emphasize that this doesn't mean with certainty that you'll have a poor result. However, larger incisions typically cause more trauma to the scalp and longer healing times. Larger incisions could also indicate that grafts larger than follicular units (today's gold standard) were used. You may want to ask your surgeon as to whether or not he/she is using follicular units or larger grafts. In my opinion, follicular unit grafting produces the most natural looking results, which is why most leading surgeons use them exclusively for surgery.

I'm also concerned as to why you've had 3 very small procedures to cover such a large balding area whereas most physicians today should have been able to produce the kinds of results you're looking for in 1 or 2 procedures. Do you have any photos showing the results of your first two procedures, before your third procedure and before your head was shaved?

I certainly don't want to cause you unnecessary concern, especially since you've already went forward with your third procedure. But in my opinion, if you still don't get the kind of results you're looking for after a year of healing, growth and maturation, you may want to consult with some of the leading physicians recommended on this community for their opinion.

Regarding your concerns about hair transplant failures, in experienced hands, these are rare, but they can occur for unknown reasons. However, there are certain human factors that can also cause poor growth. The key in minimizing these risks is to select a world renowned surgeon with a proven history of producing excellent results consistently.

At this point, all you can really do is wait to see how these results turn out in conjunction with your previous hair. After a year, if you still feel that you need more, you can evaluate all of your options, which includes the ones I've mentioned above.

Best wishes in getting the head of hair you deserve,

Bill

Thank you bill,

I am not expecting full head of hair and if all transplanted hair grow I will be happy with thr result.

the picture below is the result of 2nd HT.

I know these are shitty results but it taught me a lesson.Now i dont have donor area to go for 4th HT,but this HT will bring me good result I guess.

I will go for Body HT next time.

In 2nd pic its too thin because I was in contact with chemicals since months.

5b32ce9f18ec8_20110306_0105.jpg.3e7243292e7be0b3cec2d547fb44ce41.jpg

Ajmin.jpg.10c4976e6adc2e425b421ed201dccfd2.jpg