1720 Grafts by Dr. Vogel

Coach

Coach,

Relax, there is nothing at all to worry about at this stage. Three months is only the very beginning. It is not common to see anything significant prior to this.

The next month or two should bring significant changes. Be sure to take monthly photos for a more objective comparison.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Patience is a virtue that I definitely do not have. I had my procedure in the beginning of July,, then it turns into a waiting process, it was more agonizing then anything else, and you think why did I spend this money, and you look everyday wanting to see "the difference" ..... and you wait some more, and still don't ! It's crazy !

Then you start looking at pics, then other people start noticing something different, then you're like THIS IS AWESOME ! I couldve swore for the first 4 months nothing would ever happen, I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE WRONG. I don't want to over hype it, but I have what looks to be a full head of hair.

I created a photo album under 1720 w/ Dr. Vogel. There are three pics 1 - the day of surgery, the 2nd is from the mid of september, and the 3rd is from today !

Hair Restoration Social Network - Hair Loss and Transplant Photos

The results speak for themself ! It's AMAZING, and it's been 6 months !! Worth every penny,

I WILL GET ANOTHER ONE in the future !!

Congrats Coach you have gone from posting "is it normal to feel this bad" to "is it normal to feel this good" after 2 weeks! You have experienced very normal feelings and the next few months could possibly be a roller coaster also. You will experience shedding in all likelihood and then into the dreaded doldrum peeriod. It's all part of the process!!

Now that you are feeling back to normal you can look forward to the start of some action in about 3-4 months!!

Keep us posted. Post some pics if you can.

Coach glad everything turned out great. I told you it is the waiting that is the hardest part of ht. I had ht with dr vogel in feb with 2000 grafts to frontal and hair line. It is amazing what a difference. I'm a nor 6 level and going back in 10 days for another 1500 plus procedure. Can't wait. Will have doc post first procedure plus the one coming up. Again glad it turned out good for youlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Thanks, I will eventually go for another one too !!! Dr. Vogel kept telling me I will love the results, and he sure was right. If you live in the MD area and considering a HT, you have to speak with to this man and if you're on the fence I'm proof he comes through for his patients !!, he told me the next 2 months will only be better ! Thank you Dr.Vogel !!! You will definitely have a returning customer !!!!

• 1 month later...

Quick update: Went to my barber shop last week, and one of the barbers hasnt been there in a while was there. He asked if I had a balding brother, I was like no, what are you talking about? He was like there was someone who looks like you with much less hair ... I then had to go into "remember I told you I was getting a transplant ...." It sort of made my day :D

Hi coach went back for 2nd ht on jan 26, had great experience, went over expectations. I'm nor 6, 1st ht addressed hairline and frontal three, doc vogel did fanastic job with 2000 grafts, had this done in feb 2011. I'm in my 60's and have limited amount of grafts, so this time doc could get roughly 1500 grafts, what i wanted was basically a reverse of a frontal third, so i had a u-curve in the back of head with destinct lines between hair and no hair. So i used the 1500 to bring up the u-curve and break up the lines on each side to make it a gradual transition between hair and no hair, doc had some left so he filled in behind hair line, what i could see it looks like it is really going to help. After this i'm going to have a fue done to fill in more areas. I have been on meds for over a year and this has help alot, last time i took off 6 week from work but went back after 3 weeks this time went back after 10 days and no one knew. I owe alot to this site and the info and what to expect on the ht journey. I will be uploading pictures on 1st and 2nd ht i had trouble uploading but will be checking with bill on process. Pictures are worth a 1000 words. Also can't thank doc vogel and his great staff enough. Also i have been to a couple of parties and alot of friends have noticed a hugh difference, they just aren't sure they think i'm just letting my hair grow longer and look alot younger, the only thing is i didn't have any hair before to grow longer. The ht process has changed from the plug look to you really can't tell. Well now comes the hard part the waiting but i've got one month down

• 7 months later...

It's been over a year since my procedure with Dr. Vogel and I can not express my gratitude enough. He said from day 1 what to expect, and I was a pain in the ass about everything but he was right, I should have never worried about anything. I will be hopefully going back sometime in April for my second and final procedure. I have some pics on my profile of what I looked like before and 8 months after, but it's even better now. Thank you Dr. Vogel !!!