how do i send a pm?

hairgirl08

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. It's necessary for us to put this delay on sending private messages in order to control spam. There is no need to request your messaging be activated. This is a regular task performed by our Managing Publisher Bill.

Unfortunately, Blake and I do not have the necessary permissions to perform this task.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 4 months later...
hi rather than start a new thread I found this one and I'm having similar problems..I cannot message anyone or approve friend requests,thanks for any and all help

I apologize for the inconvenience. Our webmaster has activated these features for you.

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Members,

By default, private messages are disabled for new members until they are reviewed by an administrator and determined not to be spammers. This is to prevent new registered users from sending bulk messages to every single member on this forum, which has happened before we've implemented this strategy.

Bill

Bill, sorry I know this thread is old, but I am a new member and joined so that I could send a PM to a few members. How many posts must I have before I am deemed not to be a spammer? Or please tell me what I must do.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I know you are tired of this Bill, but I have been a member for a while. Every time I press, send _____ a private message, a blank box comes up and I can not do anything with that box. What do I need to do?

• Administrators

Hi elicash80, I noticed that your profile was not yet fully approved and this has not been done, so you should be fine to send PM's now.

It looks like the activation slipped threough the cracks.

Hans

The Hair Restoration Social Network Admin

• 2 weeks later...
hi, i am also a new member. I intended to make a review and place it in the forum but instead put it into a blog. Can it be moved to the forum?

You are welcome to post your review to the forum. Simply choose the subforum title "Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews and then click on New Thread to create your own topic. There is no need to move your blog. It can remain.

Hope this helps

• 4 months later...

I also would appreciate the ability to send a private message. I am trying to obtain information on surgeons in the Philippines and there are some members with experiences there that will only provide their info by privets message. Thanks for your help.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
htnw5,

Private messaging is disabled by default until a moderator has a chance to review each account. This keeps spammers from mass mailing all of our legitimate members. I have gone ahead and enabled private messaging for your account

Sorry for the inconvenience

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi can you activate . MY inbox please