Dr. Julian Goldstone* from nuhart

5sheri

Dear friends

I have been coming and reading some of the reviews for past 6months on and off

But now I have booked a strip surgery with Dr. Julian Goldstone*and want to know if anyone had any experience with nuhart UK and particularly with dr goldstone.

Thanks in advance

Don't know anything about the particular doctor. BUT I know nuhart has a lot of unhappy customers. Do a search for nuhart on these forums and you'll know what I'm talking about. I'd cancel the procedure IMMEDIATELY! And then consult with some top docs in your area... maybe Farjo.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

research,youve heard it over and over

Goldstone is formerly of another u.k. butcher clinic,

he will leave you with a huge scar,no density

move on,go to farjo or overseas

I have no idea what nuhart UK is but my second HT was performed by Dr.Jualian Goldstone in Hospital Group is 2008.in scale of 0-100 I score my result 55.my decision to undergo that procedure was purely emotional and out of desperation.

there are some horrible HT doctors in the UK,I think Goldstone is not the worst but if I were you I wouldn't undergo a HT even if it was free without months of research.HT is a very tricky procedure and you really wanna choose the best doctors or just forget about it.thats my personal opinion after 2 hair transplants.

I personally would not undergo a HT again by anyone except the top 3 of the bests even if it's free.

I'd recommend going to see Dr. Farjo in the UK or travel across the channel or the US for other options. Check out the recommended physicians list that the site offers.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 months later...
Guest nuhartclinics

We at Nu/Hart are happy to respond to questions and concerns like these.

Nu/Hart Hair Clinics has been in the hair transplant industry since 1984 and, in the last quarter century, have become a world leader in hair restoration. We have helped tens of thousands of men and women who have had hair loss concerns.

If you call us directly and take advantage of one of our free, private, no obligation consultations, we would be happy to put you in touch with others who have undergone our hair transplant procedure. You could speak directly with them, ask them questions, understand more of the details of the procedure, and gain a comfort level with regard to the entire process and many of their individual success stories. Just give us a call at our London clinic, and we can address any and all of your concerns.

(Link removed by moderator - See Terms of Service)

Edited by TakingThePlunge

5Sheri,

Welcome to the forum.

I have had a previous experience with Dr Goldstone at the Hospital Group.

I would reconsider. There are other options. This forum is a very useful tool.

Please continue with your research.

Jessie

5Sheri,

I'm surprised that this thread has not attracted more comments.

So what do you make of the responses?

Are you still onboard with Dr. Goldstone?

Did you go ahead with the surgery?

Any update would be great,

Jessie