feedback and opinions needed

Hey Guys

Firstly let me thank all of you guys for the knowledge and experience that helps us newbies!!

Im 26 in aug, been losing hair for a while now and am a norwood 3 vertex so pretty much have lost my hairline in the front and have begun losing hair in the crown. Done a lot of research and emailed numerous surgeons from this site and have decided on Dr Madhu due to finance. I know finance shouldnt affect my decision but idealy i would love to goto Dr Rahal as i think his hairline design is perfect for me but unfortunately his cost is 4 times more than dr Madhu and as a student i just cant afford that.

My question to all the fellow members is:

1) would love to get any feedback/reviews on patients of doctor Madhu

2) ive attached a few pics of my hair atm and what id like my hairline to look like and would greatly appreciate feedback, positive or negative!!

Id just like to add that im more concerned about the front hairline as even if the surgery doesnt give me the best of density i can always buzz it down and atleast have a hairline rather than the 'M' shaped look now. Ive seen a lot of hairlines after surgery where they have the 'V' shaped look and dont really like that.

finally if anyone knows any good tricks to style your hair so the hairline doesnt seem receeded?? At the moment i use nanogen and have it brushed forward, doesnt make me seem bald but looks weird.

Sorry about the lengthy post and thanks in advance for all your help.

1yrago.JPG.f0aeec8a58d65952c1deed5db22a9d4c.JPG

hairline1.JPG.ea13fdf0f11df10796036f751c7b9e2c.JPG

now.JPG.ac9be84fa3e5bd238507c46cbbf7fcd3.JPG

hairline2.JPG.5f002280b9234822228623e389450e28.JPG

5b32cdd50f04f_Picture001.jpg.bbc8dce4a570fecb38008a1f8bed77ae.jpg

5b32cdd526609_Picture002.jpg.dcd6e4f00e86c92e23fff06db106a8b5.jpg

5b32cdd5340e5_Picture003.jpg.6d35f8cbc7b90960200e09b667d0fda9.jpg

thanks Dutch and the doctor recommended 2000-2500 for the front and 1500 for the crown however i might hold out on the crown as im sure medication and nanogen will do the trick and besides no point if im gonna lose hair in the crown around the transplanted area. As i said its the hairline, or lack of it thats my major concern at this point.

Just one question, the pics of the hairline i drew, do they seem reasonable or is it to low? to straight etc??

You are too young to consider transplanting into the crown, you also don't appear to need anything from these photos. Also start using minoxidil and finasteride to stop further hair loss.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

thanks guys and thehairupthere i am kind of in agreement with you that it seems that i dont need to do anything when looking at the photos and that im just able to pull of the 'got hair' look but in honesty its pretty bad with no nanogen or not styled forwards and it takes forever in the mornings and im just sick of it. Would love to be able to wake up and not have to worry bout people being able to see im balding or change hairstyles or even buzz my hair short and have a hairline rather than a completely receeded one. Just makes me feel inferior when people my age and older have hair and im balding. The hair transplant is just to define a hairline thats pretty much it at this stage i think.

As for the meds, i went to innovative hair loss here in perth a few years ago and they gave me tablets and lotion and i used it for a few months but finally gave up. Now to think of it it prob did help a bit tho i would still like to define the hairline then go back on the meds.

The hairline you have with nanogen is slightly too low, most males have that 'mature' hairline anyway.

But if I were you, I wouldn't touch the crown. Too young & too early judging by your pics.

Definitely consider propecia pre & post op. It will also help hold on to the crown hair. It's so much easier keeping what you have rather than losing it & then attempting to regain it

You have pretty advanced hair loss for your age. I personally thing the hair line that you drew out to be a little on the aggressive side.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

thanks heaps guys, really appreciate all the feedback. As of yest im back on the minoxidil, dug out my old bottles that i never had used.

As for the hairline i understand what ur saying spanker however its not set in stone and i am flexible with it, i just dont want 'v' look coz that will end up looking like what i have at the moment and whats the point of a hairtransplant then? Il prob have to leave it to the doc to see what he can come up with considering what im after. Ive attached 2 pics of 2 members (autumnbloom and duane0085) and would ideally like that hairline. Lemme know what you think??

autumnbloom.jpg.63b608483044028c53c1ad2e622ab52d.jpg

duane0085.jpg.84bc2aeb1358852cd3ee423892f67aa0.jpg