Dr. Keser or Dr. Bisanga for FUE?

Hi Everybody,

My cousin from Cyprus is planning to do FUE job to plant some hair in his crown and into his strip scar.

He is insisting to chose one of these two Doctors only...

Dr.KESER from TURKEY or Dr.BISANGA from BELGIUM

Please chose one and mention the reason as it will be very helpful to him especially that HRN members are very educated in HT. Price and location is never the issue for him. He means the work quality and results.

Edited by HARIRI

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Bisanga seems to be doing good work, i dont know much about Kesser, i have seen some videos in youtube. There is a place in cyprus called HDC which seems to be getting good results (Link removed by moderator)

Edited by TakingThePlunge

If you're planning on consulting with surgeons in Belgium, I highly, highly recommend you meet with Dr. Feriduni. His recent follicular unit extraction (FUE) work is excellent.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

If location is not an issue, then Rahal (I know you're the biggest fan), H&W or Feriduni from Belgium as Blake mentioned. I strongly considered Feriduni since I'm from Europe & having looked at his work recently and emailed him a few weeks ago and received a detailed review

Thanks Dutch, but Rahal is not from Europe and H&W not from europe neither and doesnt perform FUE. However I will try to convince him to do it with Feriduni although I find Dr.Bisanaa who is from Belgium also more famous and popular. Thanks anyways.

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Thanks Everybody. Today he decided to go for Dr. Bisanga at last. Honestly speaking Dr. Bisanga is considered the best FUE surgeon in Europe and maybe in the world if I'm not mistaken. His work is very consistent and looks so amazing. He really must be recommended in Hair Transplant Network. Thanks everybody again for the contribution.

My Hair Treatments:

He is in good hands with Dr Bisanga.

Ask you cousin to post his results on the forum.

-----------------------------------------

2425 FUE - Dr Armani - Nov 2007 (poor result)

1000 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - March 25th 2010 (great result)

1599 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - Feb 3rd 2011

My Hair Loss Website

Stingray, I guess Anouar told me about you. Yeah I really feel sorry for the poor results with Armani although he used to be good strip surgeon but I guess he sucks in FUE plus he is super expensive, while Bisanga only charges 5 euro per graft and sometimes goes to 4 euro if the grafts were many. Dr. Bisanga really did you a good job. I really feel happy that he chosed Bisanga at last, cause honestly he would be my choice if ever i got stripped out or my maybe my next surgery after the coming FUT surgery with the great Dr. Rahal. Thanks.

My Hair Treatments:

Magneto, The best results from Dr. Keser I found was in this thread, but thread is locked according to what I was told because Dr. Keser didnt agree to continue the evaluation and that his donor extractions are very high and out of the universal safe zone area. However you can check the links, very beautiful results indeed.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/139030-potential-recommendation-dr-abdulmuttalip-keser-turkey.html

Why are you thinking of having FUE with him???

My Hair Treatments:

Oh yeah, thats weird really, me too whenever I click on the links it takes me to the main page??? I think they were removed somehow by the moderator. But seriously they were clear pics and nice cases. However try to search more in other hairloss websites, Im sure you will find more results for Dr. Keser cause Dr. Keser doesnt show results in his main website because of the Turkish law!!! If you tried to visit his official website and clicked on FUE patient pictures, it will say "Turkish regulations are not allowing to publish our patients "before" and "after" photographs in our website". You might see some on you tube, but honestly there werent as good as ones that were linked in the recommendation of dr keser thread. They were superb ones.

IMO Bisanga is better, but Keser is too good also. So give Keser a chance since he is very close to where you are from I believe.

Edited by HARIRI

My Hair Treatments:

Haha, well you have to ask him about that. I have no idea.

My Hair Treatments:

So what is all about???is coalition members a deal of money finally and nothing more???i thought coalition members are the best based on their skills and results only and not the ability of PR or effort to pay for advertisement and maybe by the number of employees they have...

The simple answer as to why Dr. Keser's results are no longer available is that he chose not to continue the evaluation process for recommendation. Posting of hair transplant results by clinics is by invitation only for the purposes of pursuing recommendation by the Hair Transplant Network. However, patients of Dr. Keser or any physician are welcome to share their experiences and results on our forum, in their profiles or by creating a hair restoration website.

We make no attempt to hide the fact that recommended physicians pay a sponsorship fee. It is clearly specified in our Membership Standards.

From Bill regarding Dr. Keser's recommendation:

Dear members and guests.

While Dr. Keser has presented several examples of his results on our forum, many members were on the fence as to whether or not we should approve him for recommendation. Concerns surrounding his approval included extracting donor hair outside the universal safezone, lower hairline placement on younger patients and whether or not Dr. Keser was acting in the long term interest of the patient.

In my opinion, Dr. Keser appears to be doing quality FUE however, I too share the above concerns.

After speaking with Dr. Keser's clinic regarding these concerns on and offline, Dr. Keser and his staff have decided not to undergo the final evaluation and review process and thus is no longer being considered for recommendation. However, this community hopes that he takes the constructive feedback he received from this community regarding his technique seriously and uses it to continue to improve his technique and results.

Best wishes,

Bill

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Guys,

All physicians recommended on the Hair Transplant Network are prescreened and approved for recommendation based on their consistency in producing excellent results. Those physicians who are approved for recommendation agree to pay a sponsorship feel to support our patient based community and host their photos. To see how we recommend surgeons, click here.

All patients are welcome to share their genuine experiences and photos on this forum regardless of their doctor. Physicians we're considering for recommendation are also invited to present examples of their work for this community to see. But, since Dr. Keser chose bypass your input regarding his potential recommendation, we are no longer hosting the albums he presented himself. However, Dr. Keser's patients are welcome to continuing sharing their legitimate experiences and photos on this community. Thus, anyone considering Dr. Keser is welcome to use the "search" feature of this community to see what his patients are saying.

Best wishes,

Bill

How much is the sponsorship fee to support the community and host the photos?

With the amount of docs recommended and the relative low cost of running a website it must be pretty minimal.

-----------------------------------------

2425 FUE - Dr Armani - Nov 2007 (poor result)

1000 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - March 25th 2010 (great result)

1599 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - Feb 3rd 2011

My Hair Loss Website

Stingray,

It takes a lot more than you think to run a successful web community. Not only do we pay relatively high amounts to keep this high traffic website running optimally, but we have a dedicated staff of people who work hard in maintaining and cultivating the growth and success of this patient community. This includes development, upgrades, researching and keeping up to date on the latest and greatest developments in hair restoration, publishing and presenting the latest information related to hair restoration, programming and protecting and preserving the patient's right to free speech. The latter has cost us bucket loads of money fighting frivolous lawsuits by those who'd prefer to silence patients and squelch their right to review doctors, all of which we've won.

That said, physicians recommended by this community have no problem with the nominal monthly fee that goes toward keeping this community running efficiently given the credibility they acquire from a recommendation by this patient community.

Best wishes,

Bill

Now that i learned that i have Dave and Bill as my guardian angels that they are here to "protect" me for not choosing Keser (or anybody else) by deleting his results as "not being excellent" and deciding for me whats excellent and whats not (according to who paid the fee) i can assure you that from now on i will be having a very comfortable sleep every night.

As to why Keser didnt choose to undergo the "screening process" i really dont care why he didnt choose not to, becouse i happen to trust my own screening process much better than the "screening process" thar comes from people who claim to care more about me than me...

And you know why ? Becouse it will be my head that will sit under keser's chair, my grafts and my money and not the head or the money of the people who make the "screening process". Simple as that.

By the way who benefits from this kind of thing ? It appears the only ones who get to benefit from these type of deals are the doctors who pay the fee, and the guys who collect the fee.

The only ones who have negative impact based on this deal are the potential patients, since they have less evidence to research becouse the doc who didnt pay the fee had all of his results taken down.

And now i have to choose from a recomended doc (who pays the fee) becouse the site who recommends the doc (who gets the fee) deleted the Keser results, eliminating me from the possibility to make a better research.

And the question is ? If i go to a recommended Doc, through the recommended forum as a recommended patient am i gonna get a discount ?

I Guess the answer is NO. So obviously there is not any benefit for potential patients through this process

. However, Dr. Keser's patients are welcome to continuing sharing their legitimate experiences and photos on this community. Thus, anyone considering Dr. Keser is welcome to use the "search" feature of this community to see what his patients are saying.

Best wishes,

Bill

And the irrational of this statement sais that while Keser can't post anymore his results for us to see in order to decide, his patients can post their results as long as they are legitimate (since keser aint legitimate anymore becouse the deal didnt work out)

And who guarrantees to me that the results that will be posted from Keser patients are really legitimate ?

There is also no search function in the blog or photo section, only in the forum.

and preserving the patient's right to free speech.
And the HDC link got removed too, for the same reason. Doesnt look like free speech to me. Nor it looks like a "patient community" that you keep repeating in almost every post of yours. As a matter of fact more like a shop it looks.

You know what they say about opinions right? Everyone's got one. :-)

You dont mind that based on all of the above, the opinion that the user gets is that he is visiting a shop and not a Community do you ? Especially when you have a shop right here https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/hair-loss-treatments.html and an affiliate programm there Links and Affiliate Registration

Magneto, you are free to have your surgery performed by whomever you wish, and everyone here will wish you nothing but the best. If you feel comfortable in Dr. Keser then by all means go to him!

That being said, your rant is absurd. The fact of the matter is that there were valid concerns about Dr. Keser's approach to hair transplantation that included, but were not limited to donor management in young patients and low hairlines with closed in temples. Dr. Keser was given numerous opportunities to address those concerns here on this forum, yet he chose not to. Why should this forum allow Dr. Keser to reap the benefits of it, if he refuses to answer basic questions about his practice? Nobody here has anything against Dr. Keser, in fact, most people here found his work to be quite good and were excited about the possibility of him joining this community. But we must remember that chnical proficiency is only one part of the hair transplantation process, and although Dr. Keser seems to be an excellent physician technically, he seems to fall short when it comes to the other facets that make a truly great physician. Dr. Keser was given the chance time and time again to remove those concerns, instead he chose to run away from them. Take from that what you wish.

Finally, as to your "freedom of speech" reference, you should be aware that the First Amedment only applies to state actors. This is a private forum, and thus the moderators are free to restrict or remove any post they want to. The fact that they do not, the fact that this forum allows us to pose hard questions to physicians, to review work, to get support from other members is a privilege, not a right, and one that we should be thankful for. I too wish that Dr. Keser's results would have remained, but I wish more that Dr. Keser had the stones to answer the questions about his practice. Instead of attacking Bill andDavid, why don't you read some of their previous posts and see how they have helped innumerable people.

Magneto,

Nobody is stopping you from researching and going to the surgeon of your choice. In fact, this community has always encouraged patients to do their own research on all physicians their considering.

Yes, physicians recommended by this community do pay a sponsorship fee if they're approved for recommendation. But physicians are approved for recommendation based on skill, the ability to produce consistent excellent results and operate 100% transparently addressing concerns if/when they arise. This is laid out clearly on our physicians standards page.

As TC17 already pointed out, many members had valid concerns that weren't fully resolved regarding by Dr. Keser's hair transplant philosophy. Additionally, Dr. Keser and his clinic chose to avoid the final evaluation process for potential recommendation.

Dr. Keser's clinic has been animate about being isted as a recommended doctor on this communitty since the beginning because he knows our recommendations are credible. The first time around, we chose not to approve him until he addressed the valid concerns of the community. After he attempted to address many of these concerns some time later, Dr. Keser was being reconsidered like he wanted. Then, after additional replies by the patient community still showing some concern, last minute, without any real reason, he chose to bypass the final prescreening process.

Frankly, I see no reason to continue hosting Dr. Keser's promotional photos in the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics" section of our forum when this community still has concerns, he has not approved him for recommendation and Dr. Keser chose to bypass patient input. Honestly, why should we continue to host his promotional photos when he's chosen to bypass this community's final say on whether or not he's approved for recommendation?

As I've said previously, Dr. Keser's patients are welcome to post here like any other physician's patients. But we're not going to continue to host Dr. Keser's promotional photos now that he's refused to undergo the final evaluation process, which is why he was presenting these photos in the first place.

You are a brand new poster and obviously have an agenda against this patient based community. For all I know, you are somehow affiliated with Dr. Keser and simply angry that his promotional photos has been removed. And I'm surprised that you would question whether or not photos from Dr. Keser's patient swould be legitimate without also questioning the results posted by Dr. Keser's clinic themselves. This is another strong indication that you are affiliated with Dr. Keser and not a legitimate prospective patient.

If you are indeed a genuine prospective patient, you should be happy that we're keeping this community patient driven and free from promotional content. A number of Dr. Keser's patients have posted on this community. Thus, if you are genuinely interested in his work, you'll be able to find these patients easily and interact with them.

We are very tolerant of dissenting opnins on this forum. However, we will not be attacked by new posters with blatant agendas to poison the well of this healthy patient community. Since you obviously don't support this patient based community, I see no reason to allow you to continue to post here.

Regards,

Bill