Butcher Bill MHR Boston

Is their anyway to normalize the skin in the forhead area after being butchered by a hack like the one that lowered my hairline in front to three fingers above my eyebrows . I hate looking at the orange peel look of the skin and the pits and bumps that are throughout the hairline.I just want to look ok again.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

Is their anyway to normalize the skin in the forhead area after being butchered by a hack like the one that lowered my hairline in front to three fingers above my eyebrows . I hate looking at the orange peel look of the skin and the pits and bumps that are throughout the hairline.I just want to look ok again.

What a total Screw up. How could he have screwed up so bad. What did he say when he drew the hair line?

Was he drinking? On drugs?

Let's see some pictures. I find that hard to believe. Even Bosley's hacks wouldn't do that.

[This message was edited by MeHairBeGrowin on January 03, 2004 at 04:50 PM.]

Dr. Shapiro is the only one who has pictures of this horror. I don't have a digital camera. I can't beleive what this piece of shit did to me . He did everything wrong.I have been turned into a freak by him. I live every second of my life thinking why did I beleive thr Lies he told me. I was a N/W 2 with temple recession he told me I needed 2500 grafts and itwould be a one time procedure. I was tricked by him and the consultant. I can't even function anymore. Someone should stop this Butcher.I didn't know a Dr. would lie like he did.

Mahair brother,

Do us all a favour and post your pics...

I know what you mean by having an unaturally low hairline as I went through the same thing..

But get pics any way you can, and post them...

It'll be good for you to get it off your chest and it will help you to substantiate your claims!

~PArABLE~

I didn't do that on purpose . That Pig William that butchered me .I can't begin to say what a liar and unethical peice of shit he is. i'll have to come up with another name.I am getting ready to picket in front of their shop of horrors to save other potential victims from the hands of the Butcher Bill.That piece of human shit.

Mahair

Ask Dr. Shapiro if he will send you copies of your pics. You are entitled to have copies of your own photos. These will probably be better quality than you can do on your own, too.

I am curious to see your photos as well as everybody else.

mahair:

Plain and simple: picts win you support.

As painful as I know it is dealing with your situation, posting untouched picts will rally people to your cause. That is how you influence REAL change, stir the most heartfelt sympathy, substantiate your case, and move on to the next part of this which is CORRECTING the injustice done to you.

I don't know how else to put it.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.