3 months post of Dr Hasson

I posted a reply...wonder where it went...will giveit some time to see if it pops up.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi pal you have the same pattern of loss as me, Dr hasson did me 5300 grafts but he filled my crown as well. I'm a little behind you at 6 weeks post surgery but i do not see any grafts poking through my scalp yet i'm sure what you're seeing is the same as me it's just your existing hair starting to regrow the ht grafts shouldn't really have started yet anyway i'd say at around 4 months your grafts will start to grow.

Basically in a nut shell what you're seeing is just your pre surgery hair that's why it looks uneven and thin in places more than others.

Have you been using minoxidil?

Has your scar shockloss gone yet?

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Hello mate. I agree with bonker, it looks like it's your original hair. Very unlikely any of what you have now is the new transplanted hairs. Way too early for growth.

The scar on the sides looks very good considering how short your hair is.

Glad to see you've made a nice progress. All the best pal. I've got a transplant in 6 months time

Hi pal you have the same pattern of loss as me, Dr hasson did me 5300 grafts but he filled my crown as well. I'm a little behind you at 6 weeks post surgery but i do not see any grafts poking through my scalp yet i'm sure what you're seeing is the same as me it's just your existing hair starting to regrow the ht grafts shouldn't really have started yet anyway i'd say at around 4 months your grafts will start to grow.

Basically in a nut shell what you're seeing is just your pre surgery hair that's why it looks uneven and thin in places more than others.

Have you been using minoxidil?

Has your scar shockloss gone yet?

Hey thanks for your reply. Yeh i hope this is the case. No i haven't been using any rogaine don't really want to start using that as from what i know you have to pretty much use it continuously and i really just want to be able to wash my hair and not have to worry about concealers , rogaine etc etc. 4505 grafts into my hair will hopefully provide enough coverage!! The shock loss is improving as the weeks go by.Hope your healing well.

Just to echo what the other guys are saying that at this stage it is unlikely you are seeing any new hairs popping through so your hairline now will be totally different to what it will look like in another 9 months. It's a tough waiting game but you are over the worst of it now and can look forward to month on month improvements.

I believe we will be meeting in London on Sunday, look forward to seeing you then

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Just to echo what the other guys are saying that at this stage it is unlikely you are seeing any new hairs popping through so your hairline now will be totally different to what it will look like in another 9 months. It's a tough waiting game but you are over the worst of it now and can look forward to month on month improvements.

I believe we will be meeting in London on Sunday, look forward to seeing you then

Yes i look forward to meeting you guys. Sometimes a little reassurance does the job, i guess when you see some of your hair growing in and there are still patches with nothing it seems alarming, but this experience is no ordinary experience!!

I totally understand what you are going through I have been there and got the t shirt, you are right it is unlike anything else and the first few months are a total rollercoaster of emotions, that is the great thing about forums like these to get support from guys in similar positions who are going through or have been through what you are experiencing now.

But it is a long journey so please don't be alarmed, I can honestly say my hairline which I had someone hairline work done nearly a year ago has improved in the last 2 months so for some people it happens quicker than others.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

ukpaitent,

I'm sure your concerns have already been put to rest but one more reassurance can't hurt. You're only at the start of the growth phase. Soon you will notice the real change as your new hairs begin to sprout.

Have no fear you've got lots of filling in to come.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Garageland u just brought back a memory from years and years ago when u said you were meeting in london. I'm sure everyone off the forums used to meet up for a beer and a moan in London and Blackpool but i never went to one. Am I remembering right or am I thinking of something else?

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk