Just got a haircut

Anouar

I gotta cut the weekend, short kind of spiky. I was thinking of doing some highlights. My barber recommended against it. On a side note, my barber was impressed with my hair. At first he didn't recognize me. He has some recession and now he is all stocked and wants to do it too. Here are two pics. Bed head look and the faux mohawk.

5b32cd5bd8df3_Bedheadlook.jpg.3b98bdea22701c90c3c1d352a7347797.jpg

5b32cd5bed175_Fauxmohawk.jpg.8eccb072513d48e2fb9d7f8c3497d9cc.jpg

pre8.jpg.8179c68e946d3875050ce9f5660fe024.jpg

Edited by Anouar

Sweeeeet! I love your result!

Chics dig the bedhead... at least the type of babes I'm into...

I agree that you should stay away from the highlights, especially with your new hair style... otherwise, before you know it, you'll be treading in Jersey Shore territory.

With an abracadabra presto-o-change-o result like yours, I totally understand the urge to take it to the max... but you got a family to think about, ya big stud!

Be easy,

Corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

coverettester, reading your comments made me smile and chuckle a bit. I truly appreciate your comments pertaining to my results as other comments you made on this forum. Full of color and panache. I realize i have a family but doesn't mean I don't mind a flirtatious glance. Most guys who get hts never try anything different. They usually keep it rather conservative. What's the point of an ht if your not going to have some fun. I like change. I always have. Before my hairloss , I constantly tried different styles ranging from spiky, long, braids, caesar, shaved to platinum blond. Hairloss put a serious damper on my ability to style my hair the way I wanted to.

Edited by Anouar

Wow, Anuar.. Man your hair is good, Rahal really turned you younger big time. Really love it. Whats your recent hairline density Fu/cm2? Any idea???

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Lol corvet is a funny dude. Slick doo anouar!

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Hariri, I'm not sure on the numbers. Is it super thick? no. Am I happy with the density? Sometimes hair greed get the best of you and you want more. I can see some areas that I could pick at but at 42 it's not that important especially where I came from. I'm might have to save some grafts for the crown because I think I'm thinning there. What I'm happy about is styling options, the ability to slick it back and best of all free of toppik.

Anouar, Greedy man. "Sometimes hair greed get the best of you and you want more" thats what Jotronic told me before after all the 6 HT he had. Yeah hair greed indeed but that wont happen to me. For a repair patient who just want to get fixed and to be looking normal in the eyes of people hahaha. Well, your density is enough. Thats your hair without Toppik, how about with a bit of Nanogen or Toppik, You will look like a college boy again. I hope you still got more grafts available for the crown. You consumed so far. You consumed 5200 grafts I believe so from Dr. Limmer and Dr. Rahal. So I guess you can go up to 8000 grafts if you are that lucky. Good luck.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

That hairstyle is very in style these days and works well with your hairline.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

There's no such thing as hair greed or having too much money, always aim for the best or the top and see where you end up but never gamble with anything you can't afford to lose or take too high a risk! which means use every last graft you can but safely!

ps yes i agree outside shots would be nice to see.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Thank you guys again. Yes Hariri, I might have a couple of thousand grafts left in the bank. I think I'm going to save them for the crown. At this point I def want to wait a while.

I took these at work today so kind of conservative so no spiky or faux moh. I see some thinning on the crown. It's really aggravating me.:mad:

Topdown.jpg.521c64cb56baff872f74c1f726841c4a.jpg

Frontal.jpg.3f5f4216797b648d48ed4d0f477aa1bb.jpg

• 5 months later...

I would say stay on the meds.I believe they have helped me. My brother who is younger is balding at a faster rate than me. He doesn't use any meds and his crown is almost bare. I remember he used to make fun of me about losing my hair. It came back to bite him hard. I stayed proactive while he chose to do nothing. Remember that meds are tools of staying ahead of the game and your donor is finite.