Dr. Jeffrey Epstein

Hi all,

I am planning to do a HT with Dr. Jeffrey Epstein. I read good things about him in the forum, but lately(from the post around 2009) I see many complains against him. Do any of you have any recent experience with him? He mentioned around 2800-3000 grafts for me.

Can you please help me with this?

• 1 month later...
Hi all,

I am planning to do a HT with Dr. Jeffrey Epstein. I read good things about him in the forum, but lately(from the post around 2009) I see many complains against him. Do any of you have any recent experience with him? He mentioned around 2800-3000 grafts for me.

Can you please help me with this?

do your research first...its an obvious answer

A very good friend of mine had his HT with Epstein two years ago. He is very pleased with his result.

I believe he had 2,500 grafts in the hairline and frontal third. He's 30 years old with medium thickness dark hair... perfect characteristics if you ask me. He was a NW3A/4A with significant recession in the temples. He's a NW2 now.

I've seen his result in person several times and they are very good- completely undetectable. Unfortunately, he won't make an account on HTN.

He is going back for a scond pass to add more density this fall with Dr. Epstein again.

I haven't see a lot of mention of Dr. Epstein on HTN either, but that doesn't really mean anything.

Either way, do your research, of course. Good Luck.

Corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

It would be worth your time to check out Dr. Bolton in Ft. Lauderdale. He did my procedure after much research and I'm very glad I flew in from Michigan to have him do my procedure. I got twice the hair for less cost and I was the only patient for the day.

Dan

lawman

• 2 weeks later...
A very good friend of mine had his HT with Epstein two years ago. He is very pleased with his result.

I believe he had 2,500 grafts in the hairline and frontal third. He's 30 years old with medium thickness dark hair... perfect characteristics if you ask me. He was a NW3A/4A with significant recession in the temples. He's a NW2 now.

I've seen his result in person several times and they are very good- completely undetectable. Unfortunately, he won't make an account on HTN.

He is going back for a scond pass to add more density this fall with Dr. Epstein again.

I haven't see a lot of mention of Dr. Epstein on HTN either, but that doesn't really mean anything.

Either way, do your research, of course. Good Luck.

Corvettester

There HAS been a lot of mention on Dr Epstein here, and most of it NOT good, do a search and find out

Epstein had a pretty nasty break up with HTN awhile ago. Doesn't mean he is incapable of giving you a good result.... But do your homework.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Epstein had a pretty nasty break up with HTN awhile ago. Doesn't mean he is incapable of giving you a good result.... But do your homework.

I recently heard of this. What happened?

Corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
do your research first...its an obvious answer

Far from an obvious answer. The web is full of marketing tactics and its next to impossible to sift through the real reviews, the adverts, and the wackadoos who endlessly slam an otherwise good doctor because of their bad experience.

I am considering Dr. E amoung a few dr.s and oh my goodness, it is really tough to get to the truth of the matter.