Dr. Rahal 3792 Grafts 7 Months Post Op

This patient came to see us last Summer to re-establish his hairline and temporal regions along with working behind the hairline as indicated in the pre-operative surgical plan.

He received a total of 3792 grafts.

Singles: 725

Doubles: 2250

Triples: 817

This patient is very happy already at 7 months post op and still has more growth and maturation to look forward to.

pbpre2-1.jpg

pbpre3.jpg

pbpre4.jpg

pbpre7.jpg

pbpre5.jpg

pbpre6.jpg

pbpost4.jpg

pbpost5.jpg

pbpost1.jpg

pbpost2.jpg

pbpost3.jpg

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

Adrian,

This is an amazing transformation. Unbelievable. Results like this really make me excited for my HT with Rahal and the team. Nothing short of extraordinary. I love it! Im sure that the patient its absolutely thrilled!

Also, I believe that this is more like the posts that the majority of us want to see from Rahal. The last few have been of guys with very little hairloss, and so most of us cant really relate to that.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I was glad to see this result from Dr Rahal - The work looks great with an appropriate number of grafts used.

Normally Dr Rahals work tends to be quite aggressive on young guys with minimal loss.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

Originally posted by Anouar:

this is no doubt a great result. Obviously these are picked to be showcased as outstanding results. I would just like to know are these results the norm of what to expect.

Dr Rahal is not very forward in asking patients if he can make their results public, so it's probably more a case of this being one of the few who, somewhere along the line, let it be known that they're fine with their photos being shared. I'm not sure exactly how these things come to be.

I think it's fair to say that this case represents a possible result with a patient with these particular characteristics. That might be stating the obvious, but that's all any surgeon can say of each individual result with so many variables at play. I do think though that most would agree that the result we see here isn't unusual for Dr Rahal.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

fingers, trust me I have researched thoroughly Rahal patients. I'm just trying to get a feel of consistency. You know they say no doctor bats 1000. However, there gotta be those that get pretty close and those that are average. That's not discussed much here. I just would hate to be that one that gets less than expected results.