Fut vs fue

Hi everyone,

I don't know if this is the right place to put this so sorry in advance if it isn't. I'm a young male (20) with relatively fine and and not that much, hair. I'm not balding/thinning and I'm not worried about this in the near future as the hair genes in my family are pretty good. I am looking into getting a hair transplant, however, as I would like to thicken up the rest of my hair so it looks normal. Would it be possible to take hair from the back of my head and use this to thicken up the rest of the head, including the sides?

Many thanks in advance,

Louis

Louispoker1 , You can try Toppik to give you a denser look , its instant and keeps you free from any surgeries . Me thinks a surgery is not required for your condition and its best to avoid . You're too young I feel to even consider it .

Edited by finaxz

thanks for your replies guys. i don't particularly like the idea of toppik to be honest because it is completely superficial and I would rather have a long-term solution. The only two solutions that I can think of is 1) hair transplant 2) perhaps taking hair growth pills?? would they encourage thicker hair growth? what do you guys think?

thanks in advance,

Louis