My experience with dr wentland was the worst. He is not qualified to be a doctor all he does is make u look worse. I have a scar that goes around my whole head and have stubble where he transplanted my hair. I want to get a lawyer for a malpractice suit. I did this surgery about 8 years ago. Please anyone who is wanting transplants don't go to him he will butcher your whole head and make u look real bad. I am bald now and want to know if anyboody knows a good doctor about removing scars and a good lawyer to get this man out of business if hes not already.goodfellastt@aol.com

Posts like these need to be accompanied by pics.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

While I understand your situation, you may have waited too long. There is probably a statute of limitations on medical claims.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Tbone,

I am sorry to hear about your situation. There are a lot times that scars can be improved on with a scar revision. It depends on the situation, but if the scalp is fairly tight in the donor area it would help by massaging the back of the scalp where the scar is on both sides about 5-10 a day to help loosen the tissue so that when you do have scar revision the results will be much better.

I am employed as the patient coordinator and office manager for Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Dr. Panine is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be interperted as medical advice

• 6 months later...