FUE scheduled at SMG

RockZ

Well folks, after quite a bit of research, deliberation and correspondence, I decided to take the plunge today and confirmed myself for a FUE surgery in May at SMG with Dr. Ron Shapiro for work on my hairline (1200 - 1800 grafts). I'll go into my reasoning in further detail at a late time perhaps. All in all, I am simultaneously relieved, excited, and fairly nervous. I took a few weeks off of work (corporate office setting) which in and of itself was somewhat difficult so hopefully that gives me ample recovery time otherwise I'm just going to have to be a bada** and power through it! I also am scheduled to observe a FUE case next month as well at the office.

The members and administrators and this entire forum in general have been extraordinarily helpful. I am certainly very grateful this invaluable resource is out here. I'll keep everyone posted very closely with my progress as well.

RockZ,

Congratulations on a fine choice. I'm sure you will be happy and hair in a year's time. Please keep us posted.

Good luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

RockZ,

Congratulations and good luck! I hope you'll keep the community updated on your hair restoration journey.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

You are in a super safe hands. FUE isnt new with SMG, they have been practicing it long time.Especially you choosed to do it with the best surgeon there, Dr Ron Shapiro. Many may be against the thought of having FUE, but if you have good donor, good money, good hair and not so thinning and very consious a lot how would you look like if your head is shaved, then FUE is the answer. Good luck and congrats for the good decision you made.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]