Baldness: Put a Crown on It

gmonasco

Of all the details surrounding Prince William’s April marriage to his longtime girlfriend, Kate Middleton, few seem to have garnered as much attention as his rapidly receding hairline.

Which poses a question: Is it possible that the 28-year-old prince felt an urge to lock up a commitment from Ms. Middleton because his heart-throb status might be beginning to disappear with the hair? If so, what must the rest of the not-so-princely men in the world feel when youthful looks begin to fade?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/23/fashion/weddings/23FIELD.html

That is the thinnest pic I have seen of PW.

I think that men are more concerned about balding then women. Plus with him being a prince, I think that he strill pretty much has his pics.

If I had a decent head, I would do the shaved thing no doubt. Oh well.

Prince Harry has been more handsome than PW for quite some time I think. But who really cares. Poor guy....I respect him for being natural. Not that the papparazzi would not have a FIELD DAY if he ever did anything about it.

He is headed to NW6 plus town tho.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Prince Charles' crown disappeared many years ago, so it runs in the family. Prince William's hairloss has been very aggressive, so it wouldn't surprise me if Prince Harry started shedding soon. Or he may be the lucky one whom the gene skips!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

as much as hairloss sux, he is a prince... I am sure there are plenty of women in line waiting or him

First transplant with karamikian 6/05, less than 1000 to my hairline, result was mediocre at best.

2nd HT with Feller 2/08, 3000+ to my front third.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the Prince has had some work done to the old noggin already.

As for Harry, he has a decent head of hair and I don't think he's in any danger of going down the path of his older brother.

Harry's big issue is that he's got Rosacea.

Hal

I believe popular opinion has it that Harry's dad is not Prince Charles but rather James Hewitt. He is the spitting image of Mr. Hewitt and, since Hewitt is still sporting a nice head of hair, Harry may have dodged a genetic bullet.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sharonbaker

Generic propecia is a medicine which work well against hair loss. It is one of the proved medicine for removing the male baldness.