To taking the plunge!

i shall no longer be using this forum or updating my progress using fraxel etc etc, i have just found that 'taking the plunge' has used my current pictures on other sites and blogs without even asking me, he has even written a so called question put to dr timothy which i at no time asked, he is using my pics to mislead people and promote others. Shocking! a break of trust i had with this site and community. its all about personal gain here!

taking the plunge aka David? What happened? Can u calm down and at least tell us the whole picture ( from your perspective at least ) ? Anyway, why would be use your pictures on other sites when he is the moderator here? :) I mean, i am just curious what good that would help him. Moreover, there are so many pictures to use here, why would he use yours? Sorry mate, none of it makes sense. Hence, before accusing anybody, i respectfully request u to reveal the entire story, from your perspective at least!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Three years ago I received a bad hair transplant that resulted in cobblestoning or bumps in the recipient area as well as a bad scar (see images below). I have scheduled a consultation with a dermatologist about using a Fraxel laser to smooth the skin. Are there any other non-surgical options? Also, can I sue the hair restoration clinic?

What are My Options after a Bad Hair Transplant? | Hair Loss Q & A

did i ever ask that question? to dr timothy?

it was normal chat between community members and now its a q&a , never did i ask for other options i said ill never no matter what do surgery again , yet dr timothys reply is about surgery , hence using me to promote an answer id refuse

my story is about fraxel and laser repair and cobblestoning, not to be taken out of context to promote more grafts etc. if anything that space should be saying i got butchered now im going for lazer repair, thats it!

this is my reply to the website he has my pics on and it will be interesting to see if he accepts it, i believe i have every right to have a say where im being displayed.

1. the non surgical option for this patient is lazer and only lazer and nothing but lazer, i should know… its me… never will i go for another hair transplant never will i ever even consider it, and this page shouldnt even exist. if you going to promote anything or anyone it should be the fraxel lazer and what it can do for a person, not promote more scars… also dr timothy said the following ‘The laser would slowly shrink the follicle, over several treatments, to the point where it would no longer grow hair. FUE is a method wherein the hair follicle(s) is(are) extracted as a single unit- whether that be a group of one, two, or three follicles (which grow as a unit- see follicular unit definition in other posts). This results in a small defect which usually heals without much scarring.
  2. note – more defects and not much scarring means… scarring, im trying to get rid of scars not get more. im trying to get rid of cobblestoning , not trying to hide it!

Granted, TakingThePlunge probably should have asked you before using your pics and/or testimony out of context.

Holy CRAP. That surgeon boned you hard.

I honestly hope you got (or are getting) your situation fixed. Don't go back to that surgeon, for the love of God. Dr. Gabel did mine wonderfully, so I can recommend him from experience, but I also hear Hasson & Wong and Dr. Shapiro do very good work as well, all on the west coast. The low-density placement can easily be fixed I would imagine, but for the doc to leave that scar like that is absurd. If I were him I would offer to fix it, if only to save my own reputation, because anyone who sees those pics will do as I did: Immediately put him on their "Surgeons to Avoid" list. Did he receive his training in a third-world country, transplanting hair on chimps or sheep or something? Most HT's don't turn out like this, from what I've seen.

Edited by OtherSyde

yeah i was boned lol, plus i was boned by this site by 'taking the plunge' just as i thought my truth 'comment' was removed from his blog site, yet my pictures still remain. dirty rotten scoundrel, i curse you with the loss of enourmous amounts of hair! and if you ever try fraxel i curse the lazer to burn below the skin! may you be cursed till the end of time!

i shall no longer be using this forum or updating my progress using fraxel etc etc, i have just found that 'taking the plunge' has used my current pictures on other sites and blogs without even asking me, he has even written a so called question put to dr timothy which i at no time asked, he is using my pics to mislead people and promote others. Shocking! a break of trust i had with this site and community. its all about personal gain here!

Mr powers...calm down....you need to count your blessings you still have your health....hair is not nothing to get worked over with....with this economy people are homeless and starving....I woudnt even consider losing hair a problem when you compare it to those problems people are having....calm down and be thankful for everything you have now...remember things could always be worse and someone out there is always worst off then you

yeah i was boned lol, plus i was boned by this site by 'taking the plunge' just as i thought my truth 'comment' was removed from his blog site, yet my pictures still remain. dirty rotten scoundrel, i curse you with the loss of enourmous amounts of hair! and if you ever try fraxel i curse the lazer to burn below the skin! may you be cursed till the end of time!

ttp has gotten all his hair back thru transplant...does no good in saying that ;)

I completely undertand you my friend..my scar is very similar to you but wider and sick...this a nice gift DHI gave me some years ago...these gyus that treat patients like this need to take a good lesson someday...i fon t know how but they have to...i feel B I G ANGER for this kind of clinics ruined peoples lifes out of nowhere...someone has to do something...

Several of my questions have been put on the Q&A blog, and I felt honored that they thought it was a good enough question to post there. Regrow hair is an extension of this site, kind of a "best of". I don't however agree with posting pics that aren't his.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

For this site to retain some credibility which seems to be in limited numbers nowadays I’d like to see a response from a moderator and above all, the one in question would be most appropriate. Conflict of interest anybody?

AdamAJ , by counting my blessings and thinking well there are people ' worse off than me' is a primitive way of thinking. its like trying to comfort myself with others misfortunes. to me i fall in the same category as those people, our problems may be different but they are problems that we have to sort out one way or another, whether im a homeless man looking for a slice of bread or im your average joe that was butchered, its falls under the same category ' a problem' comparison unfortunately comes down to individual opinion and if we all had the same opinions this would be a monotonous world and i may aswell shoot myself. secondly ttp hasnt got all his hair back , he moved the hair he has got left.

hairlosscursed and spanky, thank you , you on the same page!

rcwest , im glad you feel honoured possibly you had the honour of having your true words placed, unfortunately the question on Q&A was never my question, if anything i was used to boost the ratings of an HT doctors vision. my quest is reversal and i was posting about the process of getting as close back to normal as i can, yet my words were changed to boost the opinion of an HT doc and my pictures were abused in the same sense. if anything id never suggest to anyone to go do more cutting, id stop now and fix the damage before you do more, i wanted to update people on fraxel and resurfacing the scalp to be rid of hair once and for all and the lifetime quest of hanging onto something when you can just let go. but this site is nothing more than a promo for the docs that are rated the best, imagine the money that will be lost by these doctors if people actually realise they can let go even after being butchered, there is absolutely no reason to do more damage to try hide the butchery, you can fix and let go.

jazzsnaz , in my opinion this place is nothing more than an advertising site, i wouldnt be suprised if ttp gets a free graft from one of the docs for every post he makes to boost their ratings. we nothing more than fools falling into their trap here. i wouldnt be surprised if i now get banned from the site....

ttp - i guess like doctor timothy said ' it comes down to standard of care' and just like the butchers you done nothing more than use me to boost some sort of 'self interest'.

OK, I see what you're talking about now. It's not even your question. That's a different story! I am surprised at this.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

im a forgiving guy, so if he deletes the q&a nonsense all will be forgiven. ill even uncurse him and throw away the voodoo doll, the one that im pulling a hair out of the crown area every night before i go to sleep.