DHI - Is their technique genuine??

With 100,000 cases would you be able to direct us to view quite a few of those? With pre-op graft placement and 8 months to 1 year later shots? I'm interested in seeing what the graft placement looks like when an implanter tool is used.

Also do you have any live surgery video's?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Il be uploading photos of my overharvested spotty scarred donor area and misangled plug pitted, pubic hair looking hairline line full of 2 3 4 haired grafts.

I want people to see my photos friday so bare with me til then and il reveal in photographic evidence just what dhi will do to you and its not pretty.

Sparky im sure you know already the choi/dhi implanter is useless,its fast really fast actually i had my entire surgery done in what seemed like no time,its a time saving machine and time is money after all.

If it was better than fue every top doc/clinic would have it and iknow dhi's answer already its our secret patented implanter bla bla bla..

I know all about the Choi, and most other tools in the HT industry. I had badly performed strip years ago, which left me with bad scarring, more recently I've had fue with Dr Bisanga to fix the bad work, filling the scar and correcting the hairline.

I've never been to DHI though so couldn't comment first hand on their results. I like to see results in person, to make a fair assessment of the result.

Another polite question for the DHI rep, did Malcolm Mendelsohn used to work for DHI?

DHI IS NOT USING THE CHOI IMPLANTER but a new device we are looking forward to your before and after photos and posting details how DHI handled your complain we are also looking forward to see you in Hih Court soon .

Can you answer my questions? it's fine if you would prefer not to. I'm sure the long standing members of this community would like to see some before and after shots.

What kind of device do you use? Is it like a motorised fue tool, or something else? If it's classified then obviously you won't be able to say.

Edited by Sparky

Dear Sparky

Yes MALCOM used to work.. with DHI 8 years ago in the strip era ,and Dr Chris Bisanca was trained in FUE by DHI he had never done FUE before he worked for DHI so we are glad you are happy with his work he is a great doctor .DHI has trained over 100 doctors in FUE and we are pleased to see them performing good work.

we will post some step by step photos for you soon as you seem to be genuine poster

we also imvite you to visit a DHI Clinic and veiw lve and up close all parts of our system, our doors are open to all

Everything i said is the truth dhi has ruined my life in ways you cant imagine,if you know what ive been through you would have a different attitude instead of making threats,bottom line is why would i lie unless dhi completly f'd me up.

Choi implanter dhi implanter whats the difference?

Yes dr bisanga is a great doc but did he not train in fue in atlanta in america before he came to dhi?i

Edited by TakingThePlunge

Trust me buddy, Thats all scam, never beleive in any hair transplant method other than FUT or FUE, Actually FUE and DHI is like two brothers from different fathers or mothers. Its just a way to market their business. All before and after photos are not clear and very poor. I myself had a talk to Dr Zakias in Dubai and he recommended me 3000 hairs, they have something called packages (Small ,medium and large) you believe that. That when i questioned them professionally they were strucked and they let even their CEO call me Mr.Giotis, he tried to sit up a three way conversation on the phone with other doctors and never answered any question of mine, they were basically twisting the answers. Even the list the provide you called (contactable list), anywhere in the world, you will see half of the list are from Greek nationalities cause basically its a Greek company. Anybody can get a quality certificate with paying handsome amount of money.

Trust this forum as its a saviour of many patients.

I have no enemies to none but dont get lost and deplet your donor, its the thing you wont get back even you are the richest man in the world.

If Top Doctors like RAHAL, H&W AND SMG...etc... not using this technique means its a failure one. Have they ever even discussed it in an ISHRS annual meeting??? Got the point.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

If you need any more details of our technique pls contact our medical director at info@dhiglobal.com

this is a patent pending procedure and we have been reluctant to share all aspects so far .

in 5 years many clinics will jump to copy it . in any case we will post results and send you a list of non Greeks .. do you wish any other ethnicity to be excluded ?..

You are one more person that had had no DHI treatement and posts negative opinion becouse your other drs do not perform same technique but strip .

can you post the results of your previus strip pls?

I dont think nhi and dhi ever had anything to do with each other,both greek though,their skill,ethics, etc is very similiar i would imagine.

Dhi rep can you disclose what kind of training dhi surgeons get and who trains them,for how long etc and roughly how many surgeons have dhi worldwide?

For those of you interested in the bisanga dhi coonection,search into google 'bisanga dhi' it will take you to a hairsite thread called .... 'hairloss bisanga/dhi can anyone confirm this? ' also click board view on top right of page to bring up all the posts.

I think it was bisanga doing the training at dhi rather than the other way around.

Bisanca was introduced to DHI by Dr Paul Rose past IHRS president .

Dr Bisanaca at the time was working as a tech and not as Dr .

so he initially worked as tech for DHI he was later trained at DHI in FUE.

We are not aware of his training courses after DHI .

The facts is that all are dedicated professionals and highly recommended

That looks excellent but its one patient..il be uploading my photos this evening after two dhi sessions and it is nothing like that photo,my work was piss poor and i had to go to america 3 times for repair..as i stated earlier my after shot was taken with a cell phone,why hadnt i proper photos taken like this patient?