1 year after 1500 graft FUT in Dubai

Falafel

Hard to tell from the photos but what does seem evident is considering the area in which the 1500 grafts have been spread over, it looks as if they have pretty much all taken.

What really matters is what you think?

1500 grafts for such a large area isn't a massive amount so the coverage is pretty damn good.

Just my twopenneth

Thanks for the reply I am happy with the result so far but not happy with the density. Last week I had another consultation with the same doctor and he advised to have another session with 1500. However; he said even though I will never look like before, I already retained 30% and should retain between 55-65% as end result after the 2nd session.

I was wondering if I should go with more grafts and focus on the frontline so I can get more density .

While the work does not look bad, your doctor should have recommended at least 3000 grafts for your first session. What was the reason for the 1500? Did you do your research and did you tell your doctor your goals?

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Well, I didn’t do any research before and I didn’t have any experience when I did the HT. so that's why I took 1500 grafts ,and for financially reason :(

So now, should I go to a 2nd HT and take more grafts like 2000 with frontline focus to get more density :(

How many grafts can you afford? Go with as many as you can afford, that way you only go through "the wait" one more time.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest...

If you go the 2k on the "frontline" approach then cosmetically from the front you'll achieve a very decent look but you'll probably be looking for a 3rd HT to add density further back.

If that is down to financial contraints then so be it. There may be an added benefit to a step by step approach in terms of a higher ratio yield so if you look at it that way then it could prove to be a good long term strategy. Also it can be a good way to assess things. You may be happy after your 2nd HT and save some for later on in your life. Try some fibre based product and experiment with ways of optimizing what you have now and after your 2nd HT.

Whatever you choose, I wish you good luck

• 1 month later...

hello falafel ..

it's a good result by the way cosideration the number of grafts .. u can make at 2000 grafts and u will get a perfect result .. congrats ..

i wish to ask u about the name of ur doc ??

and i'm heard about dr armani ?his results in his site is very very very nice .. awesome results ..

he opened a new branch in dubai ...

did u hear about dr. armani ?? if that .. did u know his prices for fut and fue ??

did he has a good fame ??

regards

Mohammed,

He is bad trust me bro. Im from Lebanon and worked in Dubai before, the whole arab region doesnt have good HT surgeons, they use old poor techniques which results to only 20 FU/CM2 results. Dont trust any.. If you want world class surgery, you can go north america such as Rahal or Hasson&Wong...etc. from the the coalition Docs. If you want to be in Asia only, they i recommened you Dr Pathomvanich from Bangkok, unless you want FUE then go to Dr. Keser in Turkey. Thats my brotherly advice to you. Research well otherwise you will be a victim like me and now im seeking for a repair. Take care of your precious donor hair.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Mohammed,

He is bad trust me bro. Im from Lebanon and worked in Dubai before, the whole arab region doesnt have good HT surgeons, they use old poor techniques which results to only 20 FU/CM2 results. Dont trust any.. If you want world class surgery, you can go north america such as Rahal or Hasson&Wong...etc. from the the coalition Docs. If you want to be in Asia only, they i recommened you Dr Pathomvanich from Bangkok, unless you want FUE then go to Dr. Keser in Turkey. Thats my brotherly advice to you. Research well otherwise you will be a victim like me and now im seeking for a repair. Take care of your precious donor hair.

hariri thank u ...

i know that all arab surgeons are bad .. but i'm asking u about dr. armani and his new branch in dubai .. i'm saw at his site an awesome results ... do u know him and do u know any body did a hairtransplant with him ?? and what about his fame in dubai ? and his prices ...

did u hear about ahairtransplnt in iran in sheraz town with dr. fredon ... i'm heard that alot of people go there and very pleased with their results ... (fue only )

tell me plz about ur hairtransplant in details (docrot , no of grafts ) and which doctor u will go to for repairing ?? .. and ur brother hairtranspalnt ??

this my mail (happy_day464@yahoo.com) i hope to add me or give me ur mail that i can add u ... this my acoount name on facebook (mohamed metwally )

i hope to answer obout all my questions in details plz ... and i hope to link with u by mails ... regards

• 2 weeks later...

i did it with a Dr called Riad Roomi in Clinic called YouNew plastic he is charging around 1.7$ per graft ...regarding Armani i didn’t like his work in this Form the results is not nice at all and when i ask for his prices in Dubai he is charging 12$ per Grafts and 1000 dirham for consultation which 2 much ...

• 2 years later...

Looks thin but lighting has a lot to do with it. Do another straight photo and only slightly tilted toward crown. If you have a before that would be great. One year and from this angle the hairline looks like a naturally balding line. That maybe cuz it hasn't all come in yet. I've heard the growth is different for everyone. Give more time and maybe more will come in. It looks much better than before.:D

-----

I just had 1500 FUT last thursday (6 days ago) in the same place as you. Still healing but am at least over the raw meat looking stage.:eek: I'll put up the picks.

Hi All

This is the first post for me:) . I did a HT in Dubai last year (12 months now) with 1500 graft . I would like to know your opinion in the result as you can see in the Pic before and after

I would agree with the others who commented and suggested using a clinic outside of the UAE/Arab region!! I don't ever see consistently good results, and there are plenty of other options available fairly close if you didn't want to travel far. In my honest opinion, the result isn't bad....but it's not great either. Again, maybe that boils down to the small number of grafts used, but I would reconsider having a second procedure done at the same clinic.....just to make sure you get the most bang for your buck (and for the sake of your limited donor supply).

Best,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.