I can't be the only One?

BrainFried

I was wondering...Am I the only who gets a little excited when seeing a pimple form and looks forward to seeing more?:o

Gives me the feeling the hairs are growing and the transplants took. Or should I not feel this way?

Ready for the Road Ahead

HT Website

3092 FUT's

1 Hair - 688

2 Hair - 1812

3 hair - 692

BrainFried,

I can relate! I looked forward to pimples during both of my transplants. I especially celebrated those that came in later months as I took it as a sign of continued improvement.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Do you guys leave or pop the pimple? I am going for a HT soon and want to know stuff like this beforehand.

Cheers.

I leave them. They aren't the same kind of pimples that grow on your face. At first I expected them to stay for a few days or require benzoyl peroxide or something, but each pimple has a very short shelf life (2 days or so) and aren't obvious.

Sometimes I'll towel dry a little harder than usual and it does the trick.

I leave them. They aren't the same kind of pimples that grow on your face. At first I expected them to stay for a few days or require benzoyl peroxide or something, but each pimple has a very short shelf life (2 days or so) and aren't obvious.

Sometimes I'll towel dry a little harder than usual and it does the trick.

I agree they don't last that long. But sometimes they become very tender. So i expel the pimple. Which in turn makes the pain go away. is that a bad idea?

Ready for the Road Ahead

HT Website

3092 FUT's

1 Hair - 688

2 Hair - 1812

3 hair - 692

I agree they don't last that long. But sometimes they become very tender. So i expel the pimple. Which in turn makes the pain go away. is that a bad idea?

I've never done that, but also none of mine have hurt. My head was pretty numb up until a couple weeks ago.

After my transplant 10 years ago with the "B" group, I had a ton of pimples. It really sucked and I had to go see the pseudodoc to pop them. The thing that really made me mad was that I was not told of that, and secondly, I think I lost the grafts at the sites. The way they sold it to me was that nothing bad could ever happen. Oh well, that's why I've waited so long before I take the plunge for the next one. So, no, I hated them.

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealth you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.

Jawaharal Nehru