Dr B Farjo patient "ukbloke" 3179 FUG

Recent patient who posts on here as "ukbloke"

I know that he spent a lot of time researching and entrusted us to carry out his hair restoration.

He will be updating his website periodically.

3719 FUG

783 1 Hair

2426 2 "

565 3-4 "

Mick

IMG_4317b.jpg.fd764dae4c3484ee9e55d14199c68e83.jpg

IMG_4318c.jpg.99ecae17f80531566d4aacdf3735ba69.jpg

IMG_4320e.jpg.1d1fad5ea561e21eb1e09ee893c80f67.jpg

IMG_4322g.jpg.c32c1ffbc1ddc1fe2a9d3b8616932a0e.jpg

IMG_4323h.jpg.64e4c21859a9a1f5b51916d15da7877c.jpg

IMG_4324i.jpg.26d496751ffd3334e347e59605e4fe60.jpg

IMG_4325j.jpg.c7327b655238d54c923ec9dc73784a19.jpg

IMG_4329n.jpg.dd61f99883beb038522446a64de2e161.jpg

IMG_4334q.jpg.5258ed3d04b20002fab52d6c0c0c5ea6.jpg

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Thanks for that Mick. During the hiliday period I shall attempt to do a blog thingy here, though I am not the most computer literate. Mick, Dr Farjo and all the staff were excelent, focused on the job and very professional on the day, thank you all. Now we wait :)

Congratulations ukbloke,

That looks like great work as usual and even though you have a pretty large area to cover I reckon you will be very happy in a year's time.

Also your donor hair looks great and plentiful should you require future work.

You were in very capable hands with Dr Farjo. Heal well and roll on next Christmas!

LP

Thanks for the support gents. I've updated my blog, given my view of the hair transplant experience I have had to date. Just click on ukbloke then view public profile. Will try to add or produce better quality phot's soon.:) Excellent reults BTW Balody, you must be well pleased. If I can get similar results to youself I will be well pleased.

Edited by ukbloke

Mick,

Thank you for sharing this case. The results look dense and refined. Nicely done!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 1 month later...

Hi Gents. It's 84 days or exactly one week short of 3 months since my procedure with Dr Farjo. Absolutely no problems to report, just older and poorer. I realise it's still early days and not much going on but I think these pics show that there are at least a few sprouts coming through for spring. Apologies for the quality of the pictures, the 3rd one is in black and white as I think it contrasts the hairs that have popped through better, but it probably doesn't. Take care all.

012.jpg.e5f541f80e92d413c1dcc90b2decd19e.jpg

014.jpg.b9bfe549c30ced817bbe8c34db507c30.jpg

016.jpg.623e8c4d55917c14562b61721cd0d7b0.jpg

From one ukbloke to another congratulations on your hair transplant and best wishes for the continuing journey. Like me you managed to get good coverage over a large area - I worked from the premise that the end result can only be better than where I started from, given the quality of the surgeon involved. It, of course, is a time and patience conundrum but I feel you are past the most difficult phase and judging from your 3 month photos are where you should be and well on the way to a pleasing result.

Bill

Hi Billy. You are one of the people I have been following closely on here. Similar hairloss to myself and a similar number of grafts. Your results to date have been excellent and I hope your procedure fulfills your pre-operative hopes. Your HT surgeon and his team have done a marvelous job. All the best.

Edited by ukbloke
speilong :)

ukbloke,

Thanks for updating us. It appears that you've healed well and will soon be entering the growth period.

Please continue to update us on your progress.

Happy Growing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thought I'd add some pics taken outdoors without flash this morning, (day 85) I think they show the spots on my head more clearly, there are quite a lot. Research informs me that spots are quite normal, partcularly in the early days. It could be my imagination but I remember a rash of spots 5/6 weeks ago followed by some noticable fluff (the light covering of hair you can see in the photos), coming through. Maybe the current crop of spots are a prelude to another crop of hairs pushing through? Tme will tell.

Also a note about Farjo, I haven't been in contact with them as I have no issues or problems. However, Mick from Farjo has contacted me a few tmes to check all is OK and wants to arrange for me to pop in for a check up later in the year. Farjo continue to be World Class in their dealings with me.

BTW I am happy or the forum administrator to put this post in with my previous post with pics if it makes the flow of my posts easier for people to follow

001.jpg.be60aef64ff5690ab9c3dc0a0fc98766.jpg

002.jpg.64554b0dc05c2064273a29aa11e09a5f.jpg

003.jpg.9237982a6d1917a82ccd10e711fb0520.jpg

Thank you for your kind words Ukbloke. I also experienced spots on the way through to now and concur with the view that they are a good sign of impending growth. Your open air 'photos consolidate my view that progress is shadowing textbook expectancy; as mine appears to have done.

I found it comforting to review and follow the progress of others with similarities to my situation and thus guage my development in such context - with, of course, an understanding that similar does not mean exact. Therefore, hope my journal has been of use to you. I shall continue to post every month for the foreseeable future and if you should have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards.

Billy

• 1 month later...

4 month update this morning chaps. Two pics taken outdoors on inside. Once again apologies for poor quality of pics, I have a better quaity digital camera but can't find it and am loathed to purchase another camera. Please note the remnants of a massive spot at the front there. It was absoltely massive, I gave it a squeeze about 6 days ago loads of dead white blood cell goo and it bled like hell. Morale of the story is, leave those spots alone.

IMAG0081.jpg.3af8f9416518e28154eb9fa9cf803e71.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg.d29133001f31ae6c0e928230b4db4ffd.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg.498a49072af71a736e7b687fb284509b.jpg

• 10 months later...

Bump

Hi - just to inform those who may be interested, I popped into Farjo's last week and had some photo's done, I will post them on here as soon as they are emailed to me. It is a 14 months 12 day update.

Bump

Hi - just to inform those who may be interested, I popped into Farjo's last week and had some photo's done, I will post them on here as soon as they are emailed to me. It is a 14 months 12 day update.

Can't wait to see the latest updates! It's been so long since you posted :-)