Dr. TRUE - 852 hairline FUE - asian male

Orangehair,

Truly an impressive transformation! I really like how Dr. True was able to create such a natural look with a relatively small number of grafts. Nicely done.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Looks good. I notice that the donor area was used in such a way as to allow the hair to cover the shaved scalp and extractions post-op. Or at least I assume that was the plan.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Very nicely done! It even hides the forelock thinness well. This is a good case of low numbers doing well.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

youonlyliveonce, rcwest, maatj, spex, futurehtdoc....appreciate your positive feedback

mattj - for a treatment of this size, we don't need to shave down the whole donor area and in this instance the patient wanted to return to a normal appearance/hair style as soon as possible....certainly if we are shooting for 1500 - 2000 grafts, this approach would not be possible

i do want point out that i notice the phrase "low number of grafts" is used quite often it seems without taking into context the patient's profile and size of area to be treated - for this patient, 852 was the appropriate number for the zone of thinning for which he found bothersome and it did allow an easier transition post-op which was an important factor as well.

youonlyliveonce - the density in the hairline zone is @ 35 fus/cm2

-OH

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin