ok im 10 days from 4 months! whens the growing start?

im nervouse...... im 10 days from the 4 months mark and im not sure?

my hair in the recipient area is obviously alot better than the 1 month mark and i think if it was not shaved down it would be as good as before the sugery so i havent lost any more hair which is nice to know.....

how ever my sides still have shock loss above the ears around the scar is this normal at the 4 month mark?????? When will the scar turn white the back is great but above the ears is still visible and gives the game away to any one looking at it, if it wasnt for this i could lose the hat as no one would know?

So im guessing what im getting at is what months post hairtransplant would you guys say the growth really kicked in i.e you looked in the mirror and you said to yourself OMG its happening??? and when will this shockloss ccover the side bits its a strip about 3inches by 1cm around the scar??

im just keep to the meds and hare care and healthy life style and hope somthing big happens over the next 2months before xmas n new year?

:confused:

cheers all

You just have to be patient. The hair will grow at its own pace depending on a lot of factors. Worrying about it won't help, and stress might even make your recovery time longer. So relax!

Do you have any photos?

Here's where I was at 10 days short of 4 months. Everone goes through the ugly duckling stage!

biscuit_82.jpg

Edited by biscuit

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My HT Blog

i wish it was fully grown ahahahah

your post spex on the guy who didnt think his hair had changed after the 4 month mark untill you showed the 8 months pics sums it up best....

i would say the 4-8 months mark is when the magic starts to unfold.....

:D

thanks biscuit

wow nice hair man!!!!! i bet ur thrilled looking at your time line on your blog helped alot

your growth started nice just after the 4 month mark between the

5 to 8 month mark id say was your best growth phase:D

how many grafts did you get in the front 3rd?

I'm at nearly 8 months now, and I only started the big growing in phase about a month ago (seriously) - so no need to panic.... :)

Anyway, get yourself back to Bangkok and we'll find many places to go that can take your mind off things!!!

My Hairloss Website

HT#1 - Dr Pathomvanich - 2900 Grafts

HT#2 - Dr Pathomvanich - 1500 Grafts

Biscuit,

That photo says day #77 which would be short of 3 months.

You said this was close to your 4 month mark. Which is it ?

You just have to be patient. The hair will grow at its own pace depending on a lot of factors. Worrying about it won't help, and stress might even make your recovery time longer. So relax!

Do you have any photos?

Here's where I was at 10 days short of 4 months. Everone goes through the ugly duckling stage!

biscuit_82.jpg

You should be fully grown by now, i would speak to your clinic.

HAHAHA. I was like WHAT????

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Sidebar: your work looks great, biscuit. Has anyone noticed or commented, or does anyone actually know?

I told several of my family and several of my friends and co-workers before I had the HT so it wasn't a big secret. I'm more than 5 years post-op so most people don't remember me when I was balding.

In general, we worry too much about our own hair. The people around us don't notice very much and they certainly aren't hair critics like you see on forums.

But it's great to see hair in the mirror!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My HT Blog