Potential Coalition Membership for Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich of Thailand, Asia

Dear Forum Members,

Since Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich was approved for recommendation in October of 2008, he has and continues to impress this community and his patients with his ultra refined results. Not only has he been receiving glowing accolades from his patients on this forum, but he was also recently recognized by his peers at this year’s 2010 annual ISHRS scientific meeting (view highlights) and awarded the highly prestigious “Golden Follicle” award. To read more about Dr. Pathomvanich’s outstanding achievements in clinically based research as it relates to hair restoration, visit “Dr. Pathomvanich Receives the Golden Follicle Award at the 2010 ISHRS Meeting”.

After presenting the news about Dr. Pathomvanich winning the Golden Follicle Award on our forum, many of his patients and fans have recommended that we consider him for the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. To view the Coalition standards, click here. Visit “2010 ISHRS Physician Recognition Awards: the Golden and Platinum Follicles” to see the glowing reviews he’s been receiving from his patients and other forum members.

Dr. Pathomvanich has the experience, skill and staff necessary to perform densely packed sessions exceeding 3000 follicular unit grafts in a single procedure when appropriate for the patient. Given his proven track record of producing ultra refined results and the recognition he continues to receive from his patients and physician peers, I believe he should be considered for the Coalition.

To learn more about Dr. Pathomvanich’s experience, technique and philosophy, visit his Hair Transplant Network recommendation profile.

We welcome all input and comments regarding his potential inclusion.

View some of his recent patient photos below:

3288 Grafts in one session by Dr. Pathomvanich

4505 Grafts in one session by Dr. Pathomvanich

7055 Grafts in 3 sessions by Dr. Pathomvanich

2078 Grafts in 1 session by Dr. Pathomvanich

Recent Patient Posted Results from the Patient Websites

BaldBeardedGuy’s hair transplant procedure - 3575 Grafts with Dr. Pathomvanich

1baldguy’s hair restoration procedure with Dr. Pathomvanich – 1600 grafts

Dreamer’s hair transplant procedure with Dr. Pathomvanich – 3834 grafts

Several additional examples of Dr. Pathomvanich’s ultra refined work on his recommendation profile, on this forum and by visiting his patient’s websites.

We look forward to your feedback.

Onwards and Upwards,

Bill Seemiller

Bill, like u mentioned, Dr Pat has displayed nothing but superb and excellent results. Besides that, being a patient myself, i can vouch that the whole experience was top notch. Pain was minimal, the worksmanship is awesome and obviously i cannot comment on the results since i am only at 4months, i look to be right on schedule. Moreover, i get emails now and then by their staff to ask me about my progress etc. I feel a good physician does not just need to excel at their work, but he needs to be genuinely concerned on their patients' well being. Personally, i feel Dr Pat has met both criteria and i am glad to be the first in the forum to give my thumbs up for his inclusion into the coalition!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

He has my vote 100 percent! I'm continually amazed at his results. Not to mention his dedication to the field in general. He is one of the few I've seen that has dabbled in non conventional medical treatments that really work.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Thanks for your input regarding the potential Coalition membership for Dr. Pathomvanich. While not too many patient members expressed their feedback on this topic, the feedback we received overall from patients and physicians (including the 2010 ISHRS awards topic) has been overwhelmingly positive.

Thus, we'd like to congratulate Dr. Pathomvanich on being approved for Coalition membership. To view his new Coalition profile, click here.

Let's offer a warm congratulations to Dr. Pathomvanich for his continued oustanding achievements and approval for Coalition membership.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill,

I agree, Dr. Pathomvanich definitely seems to meet the high standards of Coalition membership. I give my support and wish him the best of luck with the new position.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dr. Pathomvanich,

Congratulations! I know that you will make a fine addition to the Coalition.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Doc Pathomvanich, congratulations! Guys, i am not sure if his team is following this thread but i will just send a short email to him notifying him of this :)

With the inclusion of another respectable and consistently remarkable surgeon into the coalition, more asians would not have to travel so far to find a good doc. This is what this forum is all about, helping fellow hair loss sufferers and once again, i applaud all the efforts of the moderators :)

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Dear all,

I would like to take this opportunity to strongly recommend Dr. Pathomvanich as a coalition member and also to congratulate for receiving the Golden Follicle Award this year. He not only gives outstanding results to the patients but also shares lot of information from his side to the fellow surgeons and also trains lot of upcoming surgeons.

Regards,

Dr.Madhu.

Congratulations to Dr. Pathomvanich. There couldn't be a more deserving guy!!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Dr. Madhu,

Thank you for your input. It always helps to know that the physicians selected for Coalition membership are respected by their peers as well!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.