HT by Dr Pat at 4.5 months!

wb280

Hi guys, its me! :) Sorry for the delay but herein are the pics!

In a nutshell, the scar is healing well but i cannot say i am too excited about the growth at this juncture, though i did witness substantial growth the past month. Just went thru another fellow member Epileptic Sceptic's posts at 5 months. Do check out his album, he is looking damn great! Comparatively, i have much to catch up!

Anyway feel free to comment, negative or positive all welcomed!

thanks guys!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

I couldn't tell how much of your hair was native and how much was coming from the HT because you don't have any pics of your native, pre-ht hairline posted.

If I understand correctly, Dr. Path made you shave your recipient area. If so, I think it's coming along well. From what I'e seen on here, you're right on track.

Yes, I saw Epileptic Skeptic's update too... awesome results! However, I think his results are atypical. I mean, just 5 months out and he already has a full head of hair? I'm happy for him, but I'm not expecting that for myself (just hoping I could be so lucky).

I even mentioned ES to my doctor today as I was getting my stitches removed. He told me that some folks are lucky, but in general, don't expect much until the 8th month. I think you're going to have a fantastic result though.

Do us a favor and post some pre-shave/pre-ht pics so we can see how much density you originally had on top.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

Yeah, it'd be nice to see pre-op to get an idea on the exact progress. With that being said, it still looks like the progress is coming along nicely.

In terms of epileptic skeptics results. I'm a Dr. Hasson patient and even I'll say the comparison photos is a bit misleading.. He had alot more to work with than what the before picture portrays.

Happy growing man! You're right at the stage where things started to get better.

Sure mates, i will get the pre op pics from the clinic for a good comparison! However, definitely there is some difference. My hair line was gone long ago but now i have a very visible hairline albeit the hairs are still thin and wispy but i do expect them to thicken and mature in time to come!

Actually, regarding ES, i wanted to ask him if he used toppik for some of the pics he took at month 5. You can see the crown is so thick, in which i could not even see the scalp. I think he did use toppik but i will just check with him. If not, then i must say thats the best results i have ever laid my eyes ( 5 months ! )

How about the scar guys? Any comments? I suppose its healing well? Just tad little concerned on stretching...

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

skier, oh, no i did not have that problem. There is no numbness right now but definitely at times, i still feel the scar is a bit raw. I reckon it will take a full year to really recover ( as in the scar )

Mongoal, i sure hope its not going to remain like this! haha. I am positive more will grow and thicken up in time to come. Wish me luck!

Hey, nobody has comments on the scar? oh no... is it that bad?

I dont think your scar looks great...that said, you are not gonna walk around holding your hair up.

As far as your hair goes....I would be very optimistic. I predict a good outcome. At 4.5 months, it looks fine and think you are going to be a very happy camper 4 or 5 months from now.:D

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Wb280,

It looks like you're coming along nicely! The scar looks great, and it definitely looks like you're already seeing new growth. Good luck, and keep us updated!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

wb280,

I think your hair is looking great for 4.5 months! You're still very early in the growing process and should see a lot more thickening and maturing over the coming months.

Happy growing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

David thanks! Everytime i see your post, i get reminded of your excellent results, and that makes me feel even more positive!

I agree! Both David and Blake always have good positive things to say. Nice to have them on board!

wb280,

You've certainly selected an excellent physician and appear to be right on schedule with growth. The interim phase is often filled with both excitement and anxiety while you're waiting for those new precious hair follicles to grow. I expect you'll end up with a terrific result by the summer of 2011!

All the best and happy growing! :-)

Bill

wb280,

Thanks! It's great to hear. I've been very pleased with my results since my second hair transplant with Dr. Alexander. I'm at 6.5 months now and I'm holding out for still further improvement.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi,

I had my HT at DHT Clinic in mid august this year. I am about 10 weeks give or take a day or so. A few hairs have not shed at this stage and there are lots of fine see through hairs that I never had before.

I did have miniaturised hairs but this is different.

The of having a HT and the anxiety that you experience can be a little hard to take though. I remember going outside after the second day about 30 minutes in the sunshine and I thought I had ruined my HT.

Anyway I'm glad your HT is going along well. Do you live in Thailand?

Regards

Rod

Edited by RodG

skier, yup i placed the order some time back. The queue is damn long and the waiting time is killing me. Sounds familiar eh? :) I am expecting it to arrive next year 3rd quarter!

Rod, glad to see u r doing well! No, i dun stay in Thailand :)