Who did Francis Rossi's HT?

justinp

The Hospital Group have pictures of him having his HT in their book of samples they show you during the consultaion and say that they did it but The Westminster Clinic say on their website that Dr Rodgers was the only person to perform a HT on any Quo member?

they are both nothing but frauds i hate them both!!!!!!! i think rogers did the surgery but when he worked for another company.............

i had 1200 grafts with rogers and dr hasson counted 200 hairs grew i emailed rogers but had no responce from him, as long as im alive i will campaign against his greedy money grabbing butchering ways

i just wish i could tell the world about him and put him out of business!!!!

Thank God i read this, i cancelled my apointment with (The Hospital Group) 2days ago after learning about them using photos of other peoples work, i also thought that they were very pushy when i made the call, i recieved emails from one person saying they were my case consultant and calls from another claiming the same, it was concerning to me, also is it wrong of me not to want to deal with the meet and greet people, im more of a direct kinda guy and dont do BS conversations very well (because Hairclub nearly ruined my life). i just want honesty from whomever i decide to work with, i am from Ireland and i have been saving for years to go to DR UMAR, in the States, because i think he's the real deal, ps. im new to this forum so any tips and tricks are very welcome.

dont jump in to a HT as all surgeons are diff and you want the best result as you may end up wasting donor hair of which there is not a unlimited supply and also alot of money the best advice i can give is look at the results posted by patients on here as you get a true reflextion of the scale of the work by the drs.... im not syaing the results posted by doctors or clinics are doctered but they are made to look the best........ also the problems with HT is that by the time you realised that you made the wrong choice of dr you have had your head shaved and waited 6 months of hiding and lieing to not see any result and some times it may look worse with a big scar... so getting the correct surgeon is awsome as you avoid all of the above and get a nice hair style again

look at the list of coalition drs here and recomended surgeons as they are the only clinics to have great results and ethics and customer care!!!!!!

look up such drs as!!!!!

dr feller, dr hasson dr wong dr cooley dr alexander dr charles dr lindsey

dr shapiro dr reed dr pathomavich dr rahal

they are the best!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm sure I saw a video on youtube of Rossi having his procedure done a while ago when I was researching HT's but can't remember who with. Robert Plant is currently touring the UK with Band of Joy. He played Liverpool last Thursday. He's about age 67 and he seems to have a lot more hair than he did a few years ago. I'm guessing extensions maybe.

Dr Rogers definately did Francis Rossi quite some time ago when he was working for Wellsbourne which then became the hospital group, so I guess they use his photos. I remember the add with a picture of the doc and Francis was always in the back of FHM or similar.

In a interview with Francis i saw on TV he was very open about it, it looked ok as the hairline was mature for his age but he scrapes it back flat over his head into that famous ponytail.

There is some good advice here for you shinemaster to take in.... never grow a ponytail:)

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

The Westminster Clinic is Dr Rogers clinic.

Over the few years I've been l've been interested/concerned about hairloss I've never seen any good reports on almost any UK clinics,beware.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Yeah i'm not a fan either, he emailed me recently with trying to give me a hard time saying "it was over 10 years ago!" trying to make me feel bad that I was saying bad things about him. I told him I couldnt care less that he feels hes being hard done by, by me saying he wasnt very good, and that he helped me lose 10 years of my life to this. he also tried this excuse "medical practice is after all practice" I wasnt having a yard of that I can tell you.

If your interested I'll email you what we said to each other.

i give you full permision to use me as an example! of a modern case as i was only 2 years ago and he is still sh1t............ i would love to see that email how on eart did you get in contact with him he ignores me :D wot can i do!!!!!!!! to get my own back i hate the man

im tempted to become a member of as many forums as i can and every month copy and paste my story so every one knows what a fool he is! or even make my own website so when ever any one searches for him it will come up and no one will go tom him any more:D

just shows how desperate he must be to contact you direct some times i think a partial refund would make me happy but then i think well id be happy knowing i had affected his buisness some how and bottom line!!! and saved a few chaps