Balloonman

Obviously he has more information to share than any other patient or even doctor although it is almost impossible to follow his route and all what he did with that balloon in his head for months. I cant imagine the pain he suffered.

Do you guys know his story? Have anybody met him before?

I just have to say, that who ever helped him to get out of the nightmare of multiple scars on his head did a GREAT JOB! He was trying to show me and I couldnt find any scar at all, unbelievable! If all what he told me today its all true, everything is possible for all of us! Plus he is a great supporter for sharing his life story.

Thanks Balloonman!

you are great man!

Edited by moro

Balloonman works for no clinic or doctor.

Jotronic, let me ask you something, if you are employed by hasson&Wong, dont you think is unfair and deliberate your opinion on this forum?

I apprecite your coments, but considering there is a big business involving a lot of money, how do you think we can take your opinion?

Do you have an idea how much did we suffered from all this process?

Its hard to belive for me that there is people pushing young boys to do HT when you are perfectly aware of people like me and many others (hundreds) suffering from this horribles procedures.

Edited by moro

yes as in yes they are good............

not taking anything away from the drs also recommended on this forum as they are all talented in there own right!!!

but from my extensive years of constant research mainly looking at results posted by patients as i find them a greater source of independed oppinions!!!!

they have been producing quality results time after time!!!! they where also one of the first HT companys to routinely do sessions over 3000grafts with proven and outstanding results........... there company is transparent ie, all pictures are not doctored in any way to improve the after photos!!!!!

after having surgery with a bad HT doctor and then with dr hasson and exeriancing the work at 1st hand..... i havre to say they are indeed world class!!!!! and now that im seeing growth already at the 3month mark post op i really can say HT surgery especially the megga sessions that hasson and wong pioneered along with a few other talented drs really does work and i my mind the only way to go with advanced balding men!!!!

in regards to the scar a subject which i know is of particular intrest to you as you have bad scar!!!! i too had bad scar from dr rogers in the uk i went to dr hasson he removed it and was also able to get 3500grafts!!!!!!!! which as mentioned previouse are now growing!!!!

so not only was i left with a pencil thin scar but also more hair growing on my head, no matter how high you expectations any one would class this as a result!!!!!!!!!!! and the best is yet to come!!!!

the aftercare from dr hasson has been great and i can rest assurred thatr if the result is not what i expected dr hasson woul dhave no problem in sorting it out for me!!!!!!

in regards to your comments on joes posting on thre forum as he works for hasson and wong!!!! lots of members on this forum work for many clinics and they help us get see many results by posting pictures of patients who would not post here as they are not members this helps any new HT patient clearly see for them selves the quality of the work on offer!!!! by all clinics feller,hasson,charles,alexander etc etc

the more in put and pictures the people of this forum see the better chance any new potential HT patient has at going to a top clinic for the best results, and hoepfully save them from the missery of going to a bad one which me and YOU know about all to well!!!!!!!!!

i just wish i had spoken to people like spexs joe etc etc sooner before a got my self a bad scar like yours instaed of going to a dr like feller or hasson or wong or charles etc etc

0h and just so you dont think im dr hasson pretending to be a member to draw in more custom by covert posting on forums (not that he needs to)lol ahahahahahah

my name is jim

im 25 from the uk

and i had 1 bad HT and 1 world class 1 with dr hasson

my thoughts my opinions! and i hope they help many hair loss balding men avoid bad clinics and bad scars like what happent to me!!!!!!!

:D

after looking at your pics morro no matter who does your scar revision your still going to see it with hair as short as your im affaid even the best dr in the world can make scars 100% go away you will always have a scar!!!!!!!!! even revisions leave a noticable scar, it will be alot better than wot you have now but you will still see it unless you grow your hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

joe obviosly has an idea of how many people can suffer from hair transplants as he too i believe has had many HT's him self!!!

and has seen dr hasson and dr wong at first hand change and save the lives of many men and women, who not only have balding but also scarring from cancer surgerys,burns and so on!!!!!

they and the other drs mentioned on this forum also help the lives of many men left mangled and scarred by lesser drs who left the men with huge ugly scars and no hair!!!!!

and many drs who are recomended on this forum often turn many people away due to the fact that they simply are not good candidates for the surgery!!!!

yes i suppose its all subjective and any one person is welcome to there own opinions!

all i can say is the results posted by ex patients speaks for its self!!!!!!!

you have been burned and you dont trust any one thats fine but trust me the people on this forum are here to help!!!!!!!!! yes ok in the end it often ends up with drs making money but thats life,

no body does anything for free not even you or me!!!! if your looking to improve your position ie scar etc you could do alot worse than going to one of the drs on here!!!!:D

Do you have an idea how much did we suffered from all this process?.

Yes, yes I do which is why I do what I do. I was in your boat at one time but the scars (I had two) were not so much of a big deal as the pluggy hairline. I wanted so badly to just shave but I knew the mini-grafts would look worse a few days later after they'd start to sprout again and look like chopped down tree stumps. I didn't care about my scars, I just cared about the hairline that would draw people's attention away from my eyes. So, I went in the opposite direction with more hair but this time, done well.

1c.jpg?122344630

4.JPG?1922070089

1e.JPG?1133621214

Sx#1 300 to 400 mini-grafts w/Dr. Richard Norris-Knoxville, Tn. Age, 22.

Sx#2 300 to 400 mini-grafts w/Dr. Richard Norris-Knoxville, Tn. Age, 23.

Nine years with a pluggy hairline and two wide donor scars.

March 2002

Sx#3 2406 FU Grafts with Dr. Jerry Wong, Vancouver BC/Age 32

November 2002

Sx#4 2425 FU Grafts with Dr. Jerry Wong, Vancouver BC/Age 33

January 2004

Sx#5 2488 FU Grafts with Dr. Jerry Wong, Vancouver BC/Age 34

2004 to 2007

Roughly 100 additional grafts through guinea pig freebies.

8000 (ish) FU Grafts total

Scars...1

Me now, one week short of turning 41.

imag0291.jpg?426017474

My results belong to me and are unique to me. Read my story at Hair Transplant Blogs - HairTransplantMentor.com.

Edited by Jotronic

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

yes as in yes they are good............

not taking anything away from the drs also recommended on this forum as they are all talented in there own right!!!

but from my extensive years of constant research mainly looking at results posted by patients as i find them a greater source of independed oppinions!!!!

they have been producing quality results time after time!!!! they where also one of the first HT companys to routinely do sessions over 3000grafts with proven and outstanding results........... there company is transparent ie, all pictures are not doctored in any way to improve the after photos!!!!!

after having surgery with a bad HT doctor and then with dr hasson and exeriancing the work at 1st hand..... i havre to say they are indeed world class!!!!! and now that im seeing growth already at the 3month mark post op i really can say HT surgery especially the megga sessions that hasson and wong pioneered along with a few other talented drs really does work and i my mind the only way to go with advanced balding men!!!!

in regards to the scar a subject which i know is of particular intrest to you as you have bad scar!!!! i too had bad scar from dr rogers in the uk i went to dr hasson he removed it and was also able to get 3500grafts!!!!!!!! which as mentioned previouse are now growing!!!!

so not only was i left with a pencil thin scar but also more hair growing on my head, no matter how high you expectations any one would class this as a result!!!!!!!!!!! and the best is yet to come!!!!

the aftercare from dr hasson has been great and i can rest assurred thatr if the result is not what i expected dr hasson woul dhave no problem in sorting it out for me!!!!!!

in regards to your comments on joes posting on thre forum as he works for hasson and wong!!!! lots of members on this forum work for many clinics and they help us get see many results by posting pictures of patients who would not post here as they are not members this helps any new HT patient clearly see for them selves the quality of the work on offer!!!! by all clinics feller,hasson,charles,alexander etc etc

the more in put and pictures the people of this forum see the better chance any new potential HT patient has at going to a top clinic for the best results, and hoepfully save them from the missery of going to a bad one which me and YOU know about all to well!!!!!!!!!

i just wish i had spoken to people like spexs joe etc etc sooner before a got my self a bad scar like yours instaed of going to a dr like feller or hasson or wong or charles etc etc

0h and just so you dont think im dr hasson pretending to be a member to draw in more custom by covert posting on forums (not that he needs to)lol ahahahahahah

my name is jim

im 25 from the uk

and i had 1 bad HT and 1 world class 1 with dr hasson

my thoughts my opinions! and i hope they help many hair loss balding men avoid bad clinics and bad scars like what happent to me!!!!!!!

:D

after looking at your pics morro no matter who does your scar revision your still going to see it with hair as short as your im affaid even the best dr in the world can make scars 100% go away you will always have a scar!!!!!!!!! even revisions leave a noticable scar, it will be alot better than wot you have now but you will still see it unless you grow your hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Yes, I agree with you. Except for "so not only was i left with a pencil thin scar" which I havent seen in all this years, and from all ex-patients and actual patients that I ve met in the last 3 years.

When somebody who went through a HT using the strip procedure says those words I just have to be very careful, sorry.

If not, just send me or post some pics of your scar/s today (with no hair at all of course) in order to see than "pencil thin scar" you have.

I do not doubt at all about the ability of putting back 2000 or 3000 grafts and have a head full of hair again like JOTRONIC did, it is just the scar where this type of procedure, Clinics, and Doctors in my opinion are not been honest with all of us.

morro i agree with you 100% this industry has many grey areas....... and you have to be very careful your diligence is justified totaly!!!!

So, how did you end up with that "pencil thin scar" that you said.

Scar revision? what procedure did they use? stitches or staples?

• 3 weeks later...

i had 1200 grafts that didnt grow and left me with a fat scar,

i then went to dr hasson and had an extra 3500 grafts, in which he was able to totally remove the old scar inside his new strip........

i then had the 3500 grafts placed in the front 3rd and the strip was closed with staples,

so i didnt go in for a specicfic scar revision even though i had a fat scar as it didnt bother me and infact i thought it was ok how ever after having it done with staples and by a better dr looking at it now i realise that its was crap!!!!

and im very happy with it now

of course??? theres my answer