What do you think my Norwood Level is?

Judging from the comments I've been reading by some of the veteran posters, it seems like a lot of us newbies make the mistake of underestimating our Norwood level. Therefore, I present to you photos of myself and request your opinion.

I listed myself as a NW 2A in my profile, but I could be wrong. Let me know if you agree or disagree and why. It'd be greatly appreciated. Also, how many grafts do you think I'll need to restore the hairline which would mean lowering it about 1.5cm.

I have plenty more pics in my photo albums in my profile. Keep in mind that I have always had a high hairline / large forehead. I estimate that my frontal has receded about 1.5cm. My temporal area is more but I don't really know how much. Maybe 2.5cm?

Sorry I don't have any pics of the crown but there is virtually no thinning there or recession, it's very dense actually. Also, the only MPB in my family is my paternal grandfather who is probably a NW7.

Edited by corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

Somewhere between a Norwood II-III. It seems that most poeple do not fit exactly into one of these catagories. You have the recession of a III but no crown thinning. Depending on how aggressive you want to get will determine how many grafts you would need to restore your hairline. Because you are so young I would recommend staying more conservative. Keep in mind you can always return to your doctor to request additional work to lower the hairline. Make your new hairline something that looks good now and will still look appropriate 20-30 years from now.