Best Fue surgeon in the uk

witts

i have just been emailed by dr ferduni clinic saying to attatch some pictures of my head and some background info, but i did tell them that i was happy to travel to belgium for a face to face consultation with him instead. anybody else had a similar response?

Robbie, sounds very standard to me. Almost any clinic you contact will ask you for pictures so they can at least provisionally assess your case and advise you. If you're not a good candidate, it's better for them to tell you now rather than when you travel however many hours to go for an in person consultation. That could be a waste of both yours and their time if you turn out to not be a good candidate.

In my case I sent over a series of pictures initially and then I arranged an in-person consultation later on. The original online consultation was actually very close to what was said and agreed in person, but there's no reason why you can't do both.

• 2 weeks later...

Robbie above all great things mentioned about Dr. Feriduni I want to add more info, Dr. Feriduni FUE rate (Euro 4.5 per graft, Euro 3 above 1000 grafts) beats both Bisanga's (Euro 5 per graft, Euro 3 above 1000 grafts) and Devroye's.(Euro 6 per graft, Euro 5 above 500 grafts). Also accommodation in Hasselt is cheaper than Brussels. Also when it comes to ethics and patients care, Feriduni wins. Good luck..

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Robbie above all great things mentioned about Dr. Feriduni I want to add more info, Dr. Feriduni FUE rate (Euro 4.5 per graft, Euro 3 above 1000 grafts) beats both Bisanga's (Euro 5 per graft, Euro 3 above 1000 grafts) and Devroye's.(Euro 6 per graft, Euro 5 above 500 grafts). Also accommodation in Hasselt is cheaper than Brussels. Also when it comes to ethics and patients care, Feriduni wins. Good luck..

Are you insinuating that Dr. Bisanga has poor patient care and has poor ethical judgement? What are their ethical differences? Why do you say his patient care is worse? You really should choose your words more wisely as you have on numerous occasions insulted good doctors.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Are you insinuating that Dr. Bisanga has poor patient care and has poor ethical judgement? What are their ethical differences? Why do you say his patient care is worse? You really should choose your words more wisely as you have on numerous occasions insulted good doctors.

The hairup there I went through this with him on another post. Maybe its because english is his second language but alot of his comments seem like they are based more on experience than opinion. We know this isnt the case but new poster may actually think he knows what he is talking about.

I agree with your comments and in order to compliment one doctor is not a reason to insult another especially when its only an opinion.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

The hairup there I went through this with him on another post. Maybe its because english is his second language but alot of his comments seem like they are based more on experience than opinion. We know this isnt the case but new poster may actually think he knows what he is talking about.

I agree with your comments and in order to compliment one doctor is not a reason to insult another especially when its only an opinion.

I agree. This is the danger of the internet. Someone who is not familiar with Hariri could think he is an expert on these matters. The fact is he has never been a patient of any of those doctors, so he does not know. It is great for people to share their own experiences, but people, myself included, who have had one or two HT are not experts by any means and we should be careful what we say on the forums.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

In Hariri's defence, almost nobody posting their opinions on any thread comparing top surgeons has had surgery with both/all of them, so a true experienced opinion is a rare commodity indeed, and one statistical data point is pretty irrelevant anyway.

Just like the rest of us, opinions are based on experiences of dealing with a collection of patients from said surgeon and forming an opinion as a result, almost every comment which was relevant to the original question draws on similar experiences. To recommend any doctor - which many have done on this very thread - you necessarily must imply that you don't believe the other options are as good. Suggesting that the patient care or ethics of one surgeon are better is not the same thing as accusing the other doctors of being unethical or having poor patient care. It's all relative, and people should be allowed to voice their opinions without fear of being belittled. It is the combination of different opinions which makes the forum such an accurate and representative source of information.

From my own perspective I can vouch for the patient care of Dr Feriduni being second to none - I can't think of a single thing they could have improved. For example, I was invited back every day for 2 weeks to have a checkup/wash, taxis paid for every time.

He said "when it comes to ethics and patient care Feriduni wins". Stating that a doctors ethics are not on par with others in the same field is a serious accusation. People post about their experiences and we can only see what their results are, so saying I prefer his work over his is fine, but to say such specific details about a doctors practice can only come from first hand experience and even then you can't make such broad assumptions. No one is bullying or belittling anyone his statement was harsh and unacceptable especially because it seems like it was said without any real proof or with genuine knowledge of his practice.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

England, Thanks for the comment. Just don't worry about that arrogant sarcastic person, Ignorance is the best weapon. Let me him bark as much he wants, he has been bothering me in the forum since day 1 with his criticism as he has nothing much to do. I wont step down as low as he is in order to argue with him. He should learn English in order to understand what I wrote. I have been saying a lot of good things about Bisanga, so when i favored Feriduni that does not mean anything offensive, they just want to stir up public opinion so I be attacked. Same thing when i favored Rahal over Hasson, i mentioned great things about both but I preferred one on another! Is it a crime? I challange all of these haters if they found any insulting statement I made to any of the recommended surgeons. This is freedom of opinion and act when I give my opinion. If they dont like what I say then let them write their own opinion without trying to break my balls. This is a hair restoration forum not a mafia meeting room. When i favor a doctor over another, its my 100% personal opinion due to my intensive research, so if you don't like it then just beat it.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hariri thanks for the stereotype. Knowing that I am Italian you trying belittle my culture but instead in MY OPINION you are making yourself look ignorant and immature. What if rather than say "breaking my balls" I would say throwing my shoe at you? You use the world Mafia is a way of saying because I am Italiian then this is a Mafia Meeting Room. That as ignorant as me calliing you a terrorist. Even though three people disagree with you, you still find it neccessary not only to call us arrogant and ignorant but to take a shots at my culture.

Ignorance is the best weapon

Are you serious? You feel by you being ignorant that is the best weapon? Although your comments state a strong case of this I feel its important to have understanding. Even before I posted on this forum I always compared ignorance to somebody that is not educated or incapable of knowing the answer or truth. In some cases it doesnt make a person bad or have ill intensions only lacking intelligence or knowledge.

Three posters have stated that your comment could be precieved as an insult to both Bisanga and Deverye but yet you dont seem to get it. Most posters would explain rather than go on a all out offensive attack and not compare this us to a mafia meeting room. Our points is that 95% of your comments are based on opinion and not from experience. Nobody is saying that Dr. Ferduci is not a great doctor that has amazing customer care and ethics. We are saying your comments can look like an insult to both Bisanga and Deverye. Your top 5 lists or top 3 lists are based on opinion yet you make it seem like its based on fact and experience. Nobody is saying your opinion is wrong but it not neccesary to belittle other doctors in order to state it. Nor is it necessary to try to belittle my culture because I dont agree wth you.

Edited by lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

i have just been emailed by dr ferduni clinic saying to attatch some pictures of my head and some background info, but i did tell them that i was happy to travel to belgium for a face to face consultation with him instead. anybody else had a similar response?

Robbie, did you get any reply after sending your photos over? What did the consult say? Everything good to go? Good luck with everything.

Hey Sean,

Yeah - you're bang on. I'm at 2 months right now and pretty much in the doldrums as expected, I'm finding the whole experience strangely pleasant though! I've uploaded a series of pictures to an album in my profile and I'm 90% through writing my story - when finished I'll definitely post here.

I've seen the results on your thread - simply awesome result - I'm really happy for you.

Cheers