Celeb Hair Transplant List

VickTayback

Sylvester Stallone

Not sure about these two:

George Clooney

Matt Damon

Damon yes, i've seen the scar a tthe back of his head when I was on the set of True Grit recently. Clooney I think is just blessed with good hair.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

Matt Damon - No

David Letterman - watch him right now. His scalp is showing right through his entire crown so NO.

Clooney - No. Well, Possibly.

Jude Law - No.

Tom Hanks - No.

Kevin Costner - Doubt it. But Possible.

Slater - Doubtful.

David Spade - Seriously??

Johnny Depp - No Way. Never needed one.

Harrison Ford - I'd bet everything I owned - NO!

I also believe there was some talk of Hayden Christenson having one.

I hope you're not a betting man because you'd be in the poor house, lol.

Out of all the people on your list only Jude Law and Clooney are above suspicion.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

George Clooney might have had an HT, his hair just seems suspicous. In the movie Men Who Stare at Goats he clearly had a high hairline but in real life he seems to have a perfect hairline..odd..

I know Clooney has had his hairline artificially receded for a recent role. I'm not sure if it was the one you're talking about.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

George Clooney might have had an HT, his hair just seems suspicous. In the movie Men Who Stare at Goats he clearly had a high hairline but in real life he seems to have a perfect hairline..odd..

I've also always wondered about Leonardo DiCaprio's hair..its always gelled back and i don't know there's something about it..

but do celebrities really wear rugs? I mean would they risk it? mayb the older guys like Burt Reynolds but the younger ones?

DiCaprio certainly has a lot of hair!

• 3 weeks later...

Not usually interested in what celeb has, or hasnt, had done, but this shot of Travolta shows how good those hollywood wigs are! ;)

could just be a hat mark but there's a line running around the side of his head too.. hmmmm?

1281532345_john-travolta-290.jpg.88d1182d3550741a850417b6d50fdffc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I always like to bust celebs , and I knew there was speculation over Hayden Christian's hair .

I watched the film Jumper the other night , I watched knowing some of you guys had claimed to see a strip scar , most had said it was in the scene where Hayden walks into the lift and there is a funny mark across the back of his head , right on the nonchal bump , right where a ht scar would be .

This for me didn't seem conclusive , even during the film when hayden's hair got wet I struggled to pick out a definate strip scar .

However in the final scene , set in the snow , harsh lighting and short side hair revealed everything , Hayden turns his head sideways to listen to his girlfriend and wham !

There it is , plain as day showing through his short shaven hair , about 15mm above his right ear and swooping down and around his nochal bump , a pink and patchy white strip scar , his hair that covers it is even a little patchy , exactly like the hair grows through and around a tri- closure stip scar .

I paused the screen , checked it and checked it again , much to the annoyance of my girlfriend hahaha , she even said , "that's deffo a strip scar , now play the dam film !" hahaha .

I would ask anybody to look and give there verdict , skip to the very last scene , minutes before the end credits , it's set in the snow outside a house , very cold weather and harsh winter lighting , Hayden turns his head to the left to reveal a perfect and easy to be seen strip scar , perfectly placed above his right ear and swooping down and around over the nonchal bump .

Hayden Christianson deffo HT .

Richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007