My experience with Bisanga

luca

• 6 months later...

Hi My Ex with Bisanga,

I am planning to go to Belgium and have a consultation with Dr. Bisanga.

I would like to know if you are pleased with your result?

Please reply, because I was really happy with most of the details on this forum about Dr. Bisanga, however a few conflicting reports have given me second thoughts.

John

Dont have second thoughts about Dr Bisanga, hes spot on. I've had fue into my scar and I'm starting to get good growth, almost 5 months post op now, and I'm going back in April to get my hairline done.

I'm really looking forward to it, have no doubts or reservations at all.

• 4 years later...

Hi bismark

This patient had a touch up and as far I can tell moved on with his life since. I never dealt with him personally as an advisor as we had a different advisor in place then for Italy.

I deal also with the Italian market as an Italian speaker so any emails would now come to me since the previous Italian rep moved on but I personally have not heard from this patient so hope and am confident he got to where he wanted to get.

Distinti saluti.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Hi bismark

This patient had a touch up and as far I can tell moved on with his life since. I never dealt with him personally as an advisor

I deal also with the Italian market as an Italian speaker so any emails would now come to me since the previous Italian rep moved on but I personally have not heard from this patient so hope and am confident he got to where he wanted to get.

Thanks Stephen. I definitely noticed you on the Italian threads, as well as the German ones. Europeans know so many languages! Regardless, it really seems like Bisanga went out of his way to do right by the guy.

Your group really comes across as one of the most upstanding in the industry.