recoverup hair regeneration

vc

Hi,

I was looking for new advances in hair loss treatments and I found an ad on youtube for recoverup hair regeneration company. They are based in Edinburgh and they use stem cells which -they claim- can stimulate the growth of new hair follicles. They also claim that the expected growth can last for at least five years and they offer a 30 days money back guarantee if there’s no hair growth (however you must not take any other hair loss medications at the same time to be eligible for that). There are no before and after photos or other evidence of success stories on their website though, which certainly raises many concerns.

Has anyone heard of them before? Are there any people form the UK here that have used the treatment that this company offers?

VC,

Thank you for sharing this potential new therapy. Various companies are trying to manipulate and implement "stem cells" in their hair loss treatments, but I do not believe any have received proper safety clearance or can produce viable evidence (patient photographs). Personally, I would be cautious, especially because the company suggests that you do not utilize proven treatments (such as minoxidil/Rogaine or finasteride/Propecia) during therapy, and because they cannot supply you with evidence that their therapy works.

Why don't you make an appointment with one of the Hair Transplant Network's recommended physicians and ask their opinion on this therapy and best treatment for your current level of hair loss? Good luck, and feel free to ask any additional questions.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks future_ht_ doc,

I’ve read before that some companies are experimenting with stem cells as a hair loss treatment but didn’t know there was a company in the UK that was doing this. I share your concerns and to be honest it sounds to good to be true especially as there is no evidence at all to back their claims.

That’s why I was looking for input from people that may had some experience with this kind of treatment.

• 2 weeks later...

tried twice to email them but both times i got a notification that the email could not be delivered

seems that they really are not "open for business" yet

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

tried twice to email them but both times i got a notification that the email could not be delivered

seems that they really are not "open for business" yet

In my opinion, you should really "proceed with caution." Better safe than sorry! Keep us updated.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 months later...

Hi All, I am new to the forum and have not yet set up a detailed profile but wanted to comment on this as well. Surfing the net I also came across this company and am waiting for a reply to the email I sent them. I also saw something similar offered by Bangkok Hospital. I saw another add by a clinic in clearwater FL claiming Stem Cell but after looking in to it further the one in FL was actually PRP. Think this also a form of PRP being offered by recoverup and the others?? I would appreciate any info as I am considering beginning the HT journey within a year and find myself at a serious fork in the road. :confused:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really feel that if tis worked, CNN or BBC would be advertising for free by doing stories on it, instead of coming on a website to promote it. Just a thought.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 1 month later...
Guest essentialoilexporters

IT is an embarrassing condition that has plagued middle-aged men for centuries but now scientists think they are close to creating a cure for baldness following a stem cell breakthrough.